Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FREE WEB HOST THAT WORKS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SMUGGLER RSH, Nov 21, 2002.

1. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

Go to WWW.PICTURETAIL.COM I haven`t had any problems with it and I have been able to upload about 5 mg`s worth of pictures so far and it has said nothing about limits.......You can also select the size in which the pictures should be displayed when they are loaded...............Happy Web Hosting!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :)

2. sneak

sneak Guest

one
    one
    one
    one

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

does anyone feel bad that on more than one occasion the members of 12oz have helped cripple the bandwidth of some poor image host's site and caused them to shut down?

no? didn't think so

4. When

When 12oz Loyalist

in my best dpc voice...
    chee hoo!

5. sneak

sneak Guest

6. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

If someone had of accessed the gallery I had all the hand drawn pics on they would have seen it was registered to a STAPLER...............

7. sneak

sneak Guest

dont worry stapler, i knew it was you

8. On the contrary, i felt bad numourous times when by killing their bandwith we give em so many hits and so many members that from a shithole they were they sell their self as a big company...
    Have yoy noticed that all the 'underground' sites we all used became upgraded after kicking us out...motherfucker should be gratefull....I really think 12oz should provide some space, 2MB's for the senior members could be sweet...we're only 34, minus crew that already have the privilege, that means 68 MB c'mooooooooon....lets have a bonus for eternal faith to 12oz:D

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

You may be on to something there Tesseract

10. I really wish i am bro...i really do

you should get on aim, long time...

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

actually I'm just quick browsing 12oz while I pound some coffee, I gotta dash to work bright and early today, we'll catch up sometime soon slice

12. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

but then all these people would start powerposting nonsense to reach senior/elite status.

oh well...hehe...wait...am i one of the 34? didn't think so.

13. Haha, like they're being serious anyway.....

14. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

god damn it. i hate being gullible.

off to class i go.