1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DISNEY

Discussion in 'Style' started by Weapon X, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

DISNEY

Discussion started by Weapon X - Oct 19, 2005

Some of you may know that Disney has been getting rather trendy in the haute couture. Well, I been about that shit for a long, long time. Anyway, since it's out there, we'll be seeing more and more cool vintage designs by Disney in the not so distant future.

I, for one, am glad. There's gonna be a ton of archive digging for classic images, and you're crazy if you say that shit don't look good.

Here's an article I found: ----------

One thing I saw was a table that had a card theme, a la Alice in Wonderland. I'd love to have that.

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  2. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden 12oz Veteran Member

Tyler Durden - Replied Oct 19, 2005

Oh man, who remembers when the thing was to wear those huge Warner Bros. shirts with like.... Bugs and Taz on the front all thugged out, and the back of the shirt was the back of them?

God that was so stupid....

Tyler Durden - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam 12oz Senior Member

FunTimePartyTeam - Replied Oct 31, 2005

Stupid-great. Whats also great is the article i read in the ny times a couple years ago describing how a t-shirt with micky playing guitar sells (at the time im sure) for 1500 bucks to silly japanese people.

FunTimePartyTeam - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

KING BLING - Replied Nov 1, 2005

The only people who would spend actual loot on this are stupid trend whores. If you want to be ironic go on a mission to a flea market and find an actual old school or otherwise unique disney piece - not an over priced shit shirt qwith mickey on it.

5. k_hones361

k_hones361 New Jack

k_hones361 - Replied Nov 6, 2005

+!@k you and Mickey +!@king Mouse.

k_hones361 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Nov 8, 2005

The only people who would spend actual loot on this are stupid trend whores. If you want to be ironic go on a mission to a flea market and find an actual old school or otherwise unique disney piece - not an over priced shit shirt qwith mickey on it.
    [post=4154538]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

But there's more...like Mad Hatter bedsheets and such. And they are digging in the archives for "unique" art. But I agree, I wouldn't be paying three grand for a Mickey Mouse shirt.

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages: