diamond encrusted font

Guest BilboBaggins

Guest BilboBaggins

tally ho.....hello all, curious to see if anyone has any information regarding where i can locate a font which is encrusted with diamonds.

(think "no limit" album covers)

cheerio.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Due to theoverwhelming popularity of the encrusted diamond letters the resources have run out, dont worry soon enough all of the minesmen will have more and youll be able to bling-bling like no other. Untill the minesmen get on point I would stick to more affordable fonts like the one youve been using.

Guest BilboBaggins

i was sure you radical dudes would have some kinda tremendous library of fonts, including the holy grail of my font world. the diamond encrusted bling bling font .....but i suppose you just aint hip hop enough.....blahh

Yo, you right dawg, I jus aint hip hop enuff. Or maybe I have taste and think your bling bling font is some undercover faggot type shit. Come on now. Do you even know what hip hop really is or do you believe the ice rockin queens of radio are hip hop. If you need a tutorial Me as well as half the people up on this can give you one.

Hell even Seeking knows more hip hop shit than you, and he doesnt like hip hop.:D

Guest BilboBaggins

oh me oh my, the anonymity (sp?) of this board is great, ...

yes please cats give me a tutorial i am in such desperate need....!

- yours trrrrruuuly bilbo baggins of bag end.

Guest --zeSto--

how about this....

Fonts come as black and white vectors. Simple.

The only way to make a 'bling' font is to manipulate

the letters yourself. Use illustrator to paste jems and add

the golden glow. Or you can just cut and paste images,

but then it's not a font.. right?

There is no more to say.

Archived