Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

diamond encrusted font

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BilboBaggins, Oct 10, 2001.

1. BilboBaggins

BilboBaggins Guest

tally ho.....hello all, curious to see if anyone has any information regarding where i can locate a font which is encrusted with diamonds.

(think "no limit" album covers)

cheerio.

2. CATS

CATS Senior Member

Due to theoverwhelming popularity of the encrusted diamond letters the resources have run out, dont worry soon enough all of the minesmen will have more and youll be able to bling-bling like no other. Untill the minesmen get on point I would stick to more affordable fonts like the one youve been using.

3. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

4. BilboBaggins

BilboBaggins Guest

bu(mp)t seriously though...

5. BilboBaggins

BilboBaggins Guest

i was sure you radical dudes would have some kinda tremendous library of fonts, including the holy grail of my font world. the diamond encrusted bling bling font .....but i suppose you just aint hip hop enough.....blahh

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

you've got to make them yourself,
    and it's not that hard. But dont expect a font
    to gleam without a little work.

7. CATS

CATS Senior Member

Yo, you right dawg, I jus aint hip hop enuff. Or maybe I have taste and think your bling bling font is some undercover faggot type shit. Come on now. Do you even know what hip hop really is or do you believe the ice rockin queens of radio are hip hop. If you need a tutorial Me as well as half the people up on this can give you one.
    Hell even Seeking knows more hip hop shit than you, and he doesnt like hip hop.:D

8. BilboBaggins

BilboBaggins Guest

oh me oh my, the anonymity (sp?) of this board is great, ...

yes please cats give me a tutorial i am in such desperate need....!

- yours trrrrruuuly bilbo baggins of bag end.

9. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

can i get a defintion please? because i dont think i am quite grasping this concept from the context clues you have provided in your posts

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

how about this....

Fonts come as black and white vectors. Simple.
    The only way to make a 'bling' font is to manipulate
    the letters yourself. Use illustrator to paste jems and add
    the golden glow. Or you can just cut and paste images,
    but then it's not a font.. right?

There is no more to say.