Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Daytime Bombing<----

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤, Jul 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ Member

I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW YOU GUYS LIKE GOIN BOMBING DURING THE DAY?...DO YOU LIKE GOIN BY YOURSELF JUST ONE OTHER PERSON WITH YOU?...THE WHOLE CREW?...OR A GIANT MOB OF MANY CREWS?...
    I USUALLY LIKE DOIN CHILL SPOTS WITH MOBS OF PEOPLE 10 OR 20 DEEP THAT WAY IF WE ACTUALLY DO GET CHASED I GOT A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING AWAY BUT DURIN NIGHT TIME BOMBING I THINK ITS BETTER IF THEY DONT SEE A GINORMOUS ASS GROUP OF PEOPLE WALKING DOWN THE STREET IT WOULD LOOK MORE SUSPICIOUS THEN JUST A GROUP OF FRIENDS....EH WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??

2. goonstock

goonstock Member

me or me and one or two others only. rollin deep is suspicious.

3. ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ Member

i know its probally the stupidest thing you can do at the time...but when a cop car roll up and you and 20 boys all break a different way you have a 2:20 ratio of them comming after you which are good chances...but if you have a cop car roll up and theres only 2 of you and you got nowhere to run cuz theres 2 pigs and 2 of you then you relize u woulda had a better chance bringin more with you

4. goonstock

goonstock Member

the thing is, you wont get rolled up if you are a fucking ninja with it. solo style.

5. ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ Member

yeah thats true...how do you look i mean do you walk around with a hoodie and bookbag or just take 1 or 2 cans in your pockets?

6. goonstock

goonstock Member

walk around lookin like a business man with a side pak. it helps to have glasses too. one or 2 cans is good. maybe a mop

7. ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ Member

ive done that...see im 15 tho..so no it dont work for me....i dont know if you remember but they had a thread called how to conceal cans and it says take a brown paper grocery bag with a 2 foot piece of french bread stickin outta the top but inside the bag youll have all your bombing supplies but people as well as cops see it as your goin home to make a nice dinner..either that or if your bombing at 2 or 3 in the moring worring about people seeing you put 3 or 4 cans in a big cereal box in a plastic grocery bag and walk around...if a cop stops you dont start running just speed up your walking pace..when he stops you say i was at my friends house playing video games when my mom called and demanded i come home now..i only live about a block up...when he lets you go walk about 5 or 6 houses up enter a backyard go out through the alley and either stop bombin for about 20 minutes and then keep goin bombing or actually run home so he dont know u were lying

8. miami

miami New Jack

personally, i wouldnt bomb with my entire crew all at the same time. too much heat.

one or two people is just fine. you can try taking turns and tell your boy:

"yo dawg.. i'll give you $10 if you keep a look out while i hit this wall."

:rolleyes:

9. paint trains

paint trains Junior Member

When I first started writing the only time i ever bombed was in day time. bombing on main road, train lines, doing some quite shit pieces on the train lines... they are still there:eek: but now i'll go at night, or i'll just do it at day time if its not suss.. or sometimes i'll just be stupid and do anything daytime, but thats not often at all...........:king:

10. parcheesey

parcheesey New Jack

the more people your paint with, the less spots there are to do. :idea:

11. El Producto

El Producto Senior Member

nice ideas...might have to try them some time

12. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

one or two people to bomb with, thats where its fun and less risky.....a crowd of people isnt cool, but ive painted in the daytime most of the time, its fun....but at night time you get a better feeling, like your some kind of super hero or some shit....daytime bombing is too risky though

13. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

14. CrazyLazy

CrazyLazy Senior Member

you don't bomb during the day.

15. CIKQm8

CIKQm8 New Jack

I always have markers in the inside pocket of my suit , I used to do throwies the same way until I fucked up some of my pants and my girl pulled the freak on me so now I never leave home with out a couple of gloves and a mop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.