Daytime Bombing<----

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW YOU GUYS LIKE GOIN BOMBING DURING THE DAY?...DO YOU LIKE GOIN BY YOURSELF JUST ONE OTHER PERSON WITH YOU?...THE WHOLE CREW?...OR A GIANT MOB OF MANY CREWS?...

I USUALLY LIKE DOIN CHILL SPOTS WITH MOBS OF PEOPLE 10 OR 20 DEEP THAT WAY IF WE ACTUALLY DO GET CHASED I GOT A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING AWAY BUT DURIN NIGHT TIME BOMBING I THINK ITS BETTER IF THEY DONT SEE A GINORMOUS ASS GROUP OF PEOPLE WALKING DOWN THE STREET IT WOULD LOOK MORE SUSPICIOUS THEN JUST A GROUP OF FRIENDS....EH WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know its probally the stupidest thing you can do at the time...but when a cop car roll up and you and 20 boys all break a different way you have a 2:20 ratio of them comming after you which are good chances...but if you have a cop car roll up and theres only 2 of you and you got nowhere to run cuz theres 2 pigs and 2 of you then you relize u woulda had a better chance bringin more with you

ive done that...see im 15 tho..so no it dont work for me....i dont know if you remember but they had a thread called how to conceal cans and it says take a brown paper grocery bag with a 2 foot piece of french bread stickin outta the top but inside the bag youll have all your bombing supplies but people as well as cops see it as your goin home to make a nice dinner..either that or if your bombing at 2 or 3 in the moring worring about people seeing you put 3 or 4 cans in a big cereal box in a plastic grocery bag and walk around...if a cop stops you dont start running just speed up your walking pace..when he stops you say i was at my friends house playing video games when my mom called and demanded i come home now..i only live about a block up...when he lets you go walk about 5 or 6 houses up enter a backyard go out through the alley and either stop bombin for about 20 minutes and then keep goin bombing or actually run home so he dont know u were lying

personally, i wouldnt bomb with my entire crew all at the same time. too much heat.

one or two people is just fine. you can try taking turns and tell your boy:

"yo dawg.. i'll give you $10 if you keep a look out while i hit this wall."

:rolleyes:

When I first started writing the only time i ever bombed was in day time. bombing on main road, train lines, doing some quite shit pieces on the train lines... they are still there:eek: but now i'll go at night, or i'll just do it at day time if its not suss.. or sometimes i'll just be stupid and do anything daytime, but thats not often at all...........:king:

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

ive done that...see im 15 tho..so no it dont work for me....i dont know if you remember but they had a thread called how to conceal cans and it says take a brown paper grocery bag with a 2 foot piece of french bread stickin outta the top but inside the bag youll have all your bombing supplies but people as well as cops see it as your goin home to make a nice dinner..either that or if your bombing at 2 or 3 in the moring worring about people seeing you put 3 or 4 cans in a big cereal box in a plastic grocery bag and walk around...if a cop stops you dont start running just speed up your walking pace..when he stops you say i was at my friends house playing video games when my mom called and demanded i come home now..i only live about a block up...when he lets you go walk about 5 or 6 houses up enter a backyard go out through the alley and either stop bombin for about 20 minutes and then keep goin bombing or actually run home so he dont know u were lying

nice ideas...might have to try them some time

one or two people to bomb with, thats where its fun and less risky.....a crowd of people isnt cool, but ive painted in the daytime most of the time, its fun....but at night time you get a better feeling, like your some kind of super hero or some shit....daytime bombing is too risky though

Originally posted by goonstock

walk around lookin like a business man with a side pak. it helps to have glasses too. one or 2 cans is good. maybe a mop

I always have markers in the inside pocket of my suit , I used to do throwies the same way until I fucked up some of my pants and my girl pulled the freak on me so now I never leave home with out a couple of gloves and a mop

crush buses and chill spots during the day but at night u gotta fuck everything up...daytime bombing is hot where im from cuz theres too many cars to be able to always pick out pigs from a line of cars....plus at night theres less cars and u can tell when a cop car is coming by the sound of their brakes....however taxi's also make this sound but taxi's are also snitches and will call pigs on the radio cuz they get a reward n theyre broke as fuck...another advantage is that theres no soccer moms driving around with there cell fone ready to snitch on a kid at 3am and most people that are driving are people coming from bars or clubs aka people who dont give a fuck...all bout that Night Hype Krushin

THANKS EVERYONE NOW...TO UNCLOG THESE FUCKING CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......HEY I DONT WANNA START A NEW THREAD BUT CAN SOMEONE WHO KNOWS JUST TELL ME QUICK....I GOT ABOUT 20 CANS OF OOOOOLLLLDDDDDDDD ASS KRYLON RUSTO RED DEVIL ETC. AND NONE OF MY CAPS WILL WORK ON IT AND EVERYTIME I USE ANY CAP ON THE RUSTO IT FLOODS..IS IT CUZ ITS OLD..SOMEONE HELP...THANKS

i know its probally the stupidest thing you can do at the time...but when a cop car roll up and you and 20 boys all break a different way you have a 2:20 ratio of them comming after you which are good chances...but if you have a cop car roll up and theres only 2 of you and you got nowhere to run cuz theres 2 pigs and 2 of you then you relize u woulda had a better chance bringin more with you

Hahaha. You sound like a pretty fucked up kid. Not you personally just the idea of "Hey, if I go paint with mad peeps (a lot of people) then the chances of me getting caught are a hell of a lot better than if I go paint with only one other person." That's like ditching a friend or abondoning(sp?) a fallen soldier. Well... sort of.

But on with the question...

In my town, it's actually a lot safer if you go out and bomb at prime time. Prime time meaning 8pm - before curfew. My city's curfew for children(?) is 11pm. I actually feel a lot safer when I go out between these time just to do throw ups or even hallows. But if I were to go out and do something time cosuming (pieces) in a spot that's not so chill, then it's obviously best to go out when the streets are quiet.

I recon daytime bombing if you're quick. If you take more than 15 minutes to do a throwup, you will fail.

Archived