carpol tunnel from painting???

awarePTA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's probably can hand. After I do a piece my hand is sore and I can't even clench a fist. But yeah, you just got canhand.

I don't think you know what carpel tunnel syndrome is. That's where you make the same movements in your hands over and over. It's mostly people who work on assembly lines who do the same thing all the time. To get that from painting, you would have to paint nonstop 8 hours a day, 5 days a week for about 8 years.

Originally posted by ODS-1

It's probably can hand...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not can-hand!

yo can-hand sucks! i think ODS-1 is on to something. dont give in to your hypochondriac tendancies and next time you go piecing try alternating trigger fingers + use your thumbs. that way your less likely to get all cramped up.

It's probably can hand. After I do a piece my hand is sore and I can't even clench a fist. But yeah, you just got canhand.

I don't think you know what carpel tunnel syndrome is. That's where you make the same movements in your hands over and over. It's mostly people who work on assembly lines who do the same thing all the time. To get that from painting, you would have to paint nonstop 8 hours a day, 5 days a week for about 8 years.

yeah

carpel tunnel is repetetive motion syndrome.

you could also get it form painting a lot if while painting you moved your hand constantly up and down by flicking your wrist, then did it for hours and hours on end for days and weeks

i got carpel tunnel years ago while i worked at a grocery store in the salad bar. i chopped vegetables with a knife for about 40 hrs a week. it got bad after a few months and i couldn't draw because it hurt just to hold a pen

you could learn to paint with your other hand too.

Originally posted by !@#$%

yeah

carpel tunnel is repetetive motion syndrome.

you could also get it form painting a lot if while painting you moved your hand constantly up and down by flicking your wrist, then did it for hours and hours on end for days and weeks

i got carpel tunnel years ago while i worked at a grocery store in the salad bar. i chopped vegetables with a knife for about 40 hrs a week. it got bad after a few months and i couldn't draw because it hurt just to hold a pen

you could learn to paint with your other hand too.

Hah, moved your hand constanly up an down by flicing your wrist? We're still talking about painting right?

Anyway, no kid, you won't get carpol tunnel from painting.

And no to whoever said it, if you painted that much, you would have people wiping your ass for you from brain damage, and go through a new respirator like every week.

Hah, moved your hand constanly up an down by flicing your wrist? We're still talking about painting right?

Anyway, no kid, you won't get carpol tunnel from painting.

And no to whoever said it, if you painted that much, you would have people wiping your ass for you from brain damage, and go through a new respirator like every week.

geezus.

it was a fucking joke.

:rolleyes: nice sense of humor

Archived