born? brody? coke?

Vanity

hey kids.. i caught the coke commercial w/ adrian brody (overrated, and alomost comical in this commercial) and i thought i heard lyrics born going at the end... i haven't heard any recent quannum since blazing arrow.. so i was wondering if this is true.. i wonder who go the bank for it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by rinse

sole sides greatest bumps is all the quannum you'll ever need.

yes..the wreckoning is a *particularly wicked tune.

Originally posted by LENS

howdy rinse, been a quick minute since we seen you round these here parts

what up lens... thanks for noticing my absence... i caught the stencil-fever. was never a big participater when it came to cutting stencil work but i got the bug and didnt have time for anything else until i cut and pressed a few new ones around my block.

Originally posted by BROWNer

yes..the wreckoning is a *particularly wicked tune.

if your one of the few who really felt greatest bumps you should peep ~the ninja tune allstars- the ninja assasins live dj set~

its got a few tracks off greatest bumps mixed into the usual hotness that those ninja tune cats spin. just to give you an idea, the set starts off with "ballroom blitz" breaks, vocals, and of coarse some added scratches complements of some true ninjas...

i sware that set is infected with sickness!

Archived