Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

boards of canada-geogaddi

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DIBS, Feb 26, 2002.

1. DIBS

DIBS Senior Member

just the other day i picked up the new boards of canada, geogaddi. just a heads up to those who appreciate boards of canada, if you liked the first album, and you liked the littlle ep a beuatiful place in the country, that they released last year, you will really enjoy this album, the vinyl is a 3xlp and the b side of the 3rd lp is etched with the silloette of a family holding hands, the cd comes in a booklet.i give it *** out of **** stars.

2. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

3. DIBS

DIBS Senior Member

browner, i had not even seen your thread, i hate to be the person that repeats a topic.:eek: but anyways, you like the album. im really into it at the moment,only had it for 2 days and only a few listens all the way trough.good stuff.

4. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

oh, no worries man...
    yea, i've had it for about the same time.
    i just finished listening to it actually.
    now that i'm thinking about it in silence,
    its got a really heavy feeling to it.
    the artwork pretty much totally captures
    the feeling of the music i find.
    'good stuff' indeed..

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i was hoping this was gonna be about a board game , they are fun

6. DIBS

DIBS Senior Member

yeah the colidascope images are right on with the feeling of the music, its funny you mention it, cause whenever i get a new album, durring the first listen i just sit around and hold the packaging, look at the artwork etc, and durring that first listen i thought that exact same thing.

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

they're a true sleeper hit!