boards of canada-geogaddi

DIBS

just the other day i picked up the new boards of canada, geogaddi. just a heads up to those who appreciate boards of canada, if you liked the first album, and you liked the littlle ep a beuatiful place in the country, that they released last year, you will really enjoy this album, the vinyl is a 3xlp and the b side of the 3rd lp is etched with the silloette of a family holding hands, the cd comes in a booklet.i give it *** out of **** stars.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

browner, i had not even seen your thread, i hate to be the person that repeats a topic.:o but anyways, you like the album. im really into it at the moment,only had it for 2 days and only a few listens all the way trough.good stuff.

Guest BROWNer

oh, no worries man...

yea, i've had it for about the same time.

i just finished listening to it actually.

now that i'm thinking about it in silence,

its got a really heavy feeling to it.

the artwork pretty much totally captures

the feeling of the music i find.

'good stuff' indeed..

Originally posted by BROWNer

the artwork pretty much totally captures

the feeling of the music i find.

yeah the colidascope images are right on with the feeling of the music, its funny you mention it, cause whenever i get a new album, durring the first listen i just sit around and hold the packaging, look at the artwork etc, and durring that first listen i thought that exact same thing.

Archived