ANY LONG BEACH CALI AREA WRITERS

GWIZ1r

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this will be the first and last time i explain this shit to you peeps i am not a part of the pork chop patrol i am just lookin to give respect where it is due, all of yall are just paranoid and shit and need to calm the fuck down aiight

okay, if you arent a cop, then why the fuck are you askin for contact to mook. and if you really arent a cop, and youve read this board before, you would know that people who say they are in town and ask for writers to meet up with them, they are automaticaly labeled as cops.

dumbass...

-cdz

this goes out to cdz

i am no fucken cop i already explained this for the thousandth time i am only lookin for mook to show respect he is a tight as graf artist and has some of the illest sticktags i have ever seen...but cdz you girraffe humpin cock smokin retarded rabbit raping wino molesting knucle dragger...you need some toilet paper for that mouth of yours cause you sure do talk alot of shit...i dare you to post something in reply :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PUT THIS DICK IN YA EAR AND FUCK WHAT YA HEARD!! -rass kass

Archived