a rainy ass day

AORAone

sitting at the bustop for an hour, board.

rainy11.jpg

another board bustop shot.

rainy19.jpg

really really getting board, just missed bus, had to wait an hour

rainy29.jpg

cops, one of the thirty i saw

rainy39.jpg

when i got off the bus

rainy49.jpg

and a shot from the other way

rainy59.jpg

the devils layer

rainy10.jpg

my attempt at an arty type thing, failing miserably

rainy9.jpg

a school i want to skate, havent gotten around to it

rainy12.jpg

this ones for earmuffs

rainy69.jpg

saw this sign, inuendo (sp?)

all from the

rainyone.jpg

enjoy if you can, not much, but plenty of scenery to look at. doesnt rain to often here in pheonix, but when it does, it certainly doesnt hold back.

and just so i dont have to make a different thread heres an intresting story that happened last night a few blocks from my home

well, i looked for a link on the news channels for the last hour, and i cant find the story, so ill just tell you. some dude tried to steal some fools car at this intersection down the street from me, the driver ends up running him down, hitting another car, and pinning the would be thief in between the two cars, then, the would be victim proceeds to get out of his car, and beat the shit out of the dude that tried to jack him. dude is in the hospital in critical condition. haha, i think its great.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just going to my parents really, which, when i got there, no one was home, so i waited outside for two hours in the rain. i had left my phone there the previous day, needed to get it. ended up staying there for about 10 hours playing san andreas. haha. i need to get that game for myself.