Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

A Night On The Town

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Unregistered, Dec 30, 2001.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Junior Member

I just got back from some strip club. It was wack.

2. jah

jah Elite Member

i feel the same way sometimes

i cant relate to ur exact situation. the only strip club ive gone into was a low class dump in a back ally in waikiki. the strippers were toothless, ugly crackheads and the customers were just some desperate perverts. as soon as i went in there i wanted to leave. but i feel u on the stereotype tip. what u gotta understand is that these girls are hustlers. theyre not usually the strippers u see in the movies who are struggling mothers just tryin to get by and despising their jobs. they want the money and theyll play a trick in a second to get it (not that ur a trick im just sayin...). its hard to understand that people could have such a low selfesteem and self worth cuz we could never feel that way but the more i experience the world the more i realize how many fucked up people there are in it. being in europe these last few months has helped me see that some people are just bad at heart cuz they dont know anything else. and u cant change that. cats in amsterdam will do anything to make a buck. ive been in two situations where fools tried to strong arm me into giving em money. the nicer u are to em the more of a sucker u appear to be. its depressing but its life. im reluctantly gettin used to these facts. hopefully itll get better someday....

3. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

it is what it is fellas. if you wanna be held go find a support group. i shell out dollars to stare at some hot chicks junk 6"s from my face and to talk shit to her. do i want to sleep with her? hell yes. is that a reality? hell no. i guess i'm a shallow asshole for saying this but i'm being honest.

4. Life is bleak. A shadowy landscape of twisted lies and false promises. The very fabric of humanity seems to unfold and spread out over and enless plane of material goods and pecuniary matters. Hope dissipates in a cloud of despair, and I sit here, alone and cold.

Fuck you. In 20 minutes I'll be at the beach with my friends, having a Corona under the Caribbean sun. Life is fucking grand, and I don't care if anyone tells me otherwise. Now shut up and make the most of it. Beer,

El Mamerro

5. GrImeY

GrImeY Junior Member

Fuck a strip club yo, get a real girl, man I wouldnt pay shit to watch some fucking fiend with twenty stds give me a lap dance fuck that, that shits weak I guess its fun to go with all your boys and laugh and shit but fuck going there to get turned on by those nasty bitches. word

6. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

you're fuckin buggin for saying you wouldn't hop on some of the girls at strip clubs. BUGGGGGGIN.

7. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

here's some consolation prizes for you's upset fellas...

8. GorbortOrman

GorbortOrman Guest

Go to school if you want to meet girls.... I went to a strip club once and It was alright, but it seemed so plastic in my eyes, and just a quick thrill for arousal. I'll be going to school soon, im a loser now...

9. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

more purdy shit...

10. GorbortOrman

GorbortOrman Guest

Nice flicks, did you take those... mmmm. Those pictures remind me of walkin with a thermus filled with chicken noodle soup all bundled up...

11. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

12. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

all stolen but from the same guy...

13. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

14. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

15. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member