12Oz computer nerds i need your help...

InnerCityRebel

Ok all you 12oz computer guys i need some help.I just got a brand new dvd/cd burner from Surplus Computers.It is a Plextor 8x PX-708A DVD+/-R EIDE Drive..I need a site that i can get all manuals/software on how to install it.Can someone help me out?It would greatly appricated.Thanks ahead of time..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if your running XP is pretty much going to just be plug and play witht the drive. There might be some burning software you need to download but usually downloading a different burning program can be beneficial as it may bypass all copy restrictions on the deia you are wanting to burn or copy.

Originally posted by ASH.UGT

shouldnt it come with a manuel.

i was going to say it would come with a Cd but how would you get it to work :lol:

naw when you buy from computer surplus you get nothing ..

i am running windows 98 also..sorry forgot to give that info..

i was having similar problems with mine, i bought it off pricewatch, so go figure no manuals. i just got my brother to look at it. fixed

just got the mother board back for my new PC, i have put so much in to this thing and it will blow any g5 out of the water,

mods should make a sticky forum for computer help.

Archived