COM-sider this a Divorce

Mauler5150

you can't have someone there around their mouth tried to talk shit insinuate that they have control when the ultimate arbiter of judgement is me and has the one who was wrong I will never forgive ever and in rewriting the dictionary such that someone's name now MeMe is the ultimate derogatory term ever due to their heart being subzero frozen cold Such it will never beat again My work here is done

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I guess I learned the true definition of a bitch today is the person who dominates supplied to only for them to be so scared of relinquishing they can only ever know half the story because they're scared little bitch how do you say relinquished control it wouldn't be shared equally as a result of them abusing their position of dominance through the one who chose to meet first because they were fearless knowing their submission came at the Christ of testing whether the inferred dominant where's the scared little bitch who would abuse and Contravene the golden rule via the acts of abuse of the role of dominance