Mauler5150

"I get up, and nothing gets me down"

It is a little delayed but consider this my Edward Van Halen tribute thread to the King of Rock Guitar who also happens to be the King who had the memorial hospital I was born in dedicated to in another "Time is not a straight line" situation as there is no other "King" of any domain that has or will ever exist in my lifetime that doesn't have the initials EVH.

And who knew his most famous song from the 5150 album which everyone on Earth has heard in "Jump" begins with a line that everyone on this forum no doubt has some basic understanding of.

And in a pure comedic twist, I have lived through becoming my namesake my moniker on here designated me as, in being the Australian equivalent of being classified as "5150" thanks to my psycho sister making me psychotic and my Dad calling the police for turning up at his house at about 10pm one night to delay going back to my crackhead infested apartment I shared my brother (and his worthless cunt of a girlfriend who never paid a single cent of rent or contributed a single dollar to any bills in the 10 months she squatted - fuck you Angela you pathetic piece of shit for making my dire financial predicament so bad I ruined my perfect credit history due to putting up with your ugly fucking mouldy head) had allowed to be overrun with junkie scum.

So yeah I got carted off by the police to the asylum which provided me a week or two away from the crackheads of Maddington back in 2018, where I was able to see what true madness was.

Anyway, Rest in Loudness Edward and thanks for the Fair Warning as life is just a Sunday afternoon in the park from here on out...

IMG_1566.jpeg

IMG_1565.jpeg

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.