Just another Day in the Simulation.... It's Mauler time! (RANT)

Mauler5150

Funnily enough, in the past 6 years I have written around 8000 pages worth of material in various files in my Notes and Pages apps about my life story and the psychological journey that I have made along the various highs and lows of the emotional spectrum.

While most of it is more an introspective look into myself and my mind, the chaos is all founded in a basis of desiring simplicity in respect of the existence I (and by extension "We") lead. 

As a part of this,  I also started to compile my comments made on Youtube to various videos based on either the titles or subject matter referenced within the content as the censorship of some of my ideas was getting to the point of ridiculousness, perhaps the most overt of this was calling out the benzo addict famous intellectual Jordan Peterson for his desire to use his educational training to cast judgement upon his fellow man via the use of labels, whilst at the same time having started his path to fame using the tale of Genesis from the Bible, although there has been no mention of him publically addressing how his own life has mirrored that of God in that his daughter Mikaela left ger husband and child and ran off to Romania to be with a serpent adorned (pathetic) pimp named Cobra Tate who parasitically built a fortune off of exploiting girls and psycophantic lost children of the internet as his only actual ability beyond his power to manipulate was getting punched and kicked fir a living as he "got into the ring with another man", which whilst it looked cool in 1980s movies like Kickboxer is perhaps the gayest subliminal act a man can portray to the world.

And I can speak with authority on such a subject, as not only is the above irrefutably "true", but it is a reflection on humanity as a whole when these are the emminent "thought leaders" who shape society as they profit from social media clicks, whereas I am just a guy with no financial incentive but rather am just "turning the tables on the money changers" by shattering the value of monetary and social media currencies as per the script in the Book that has my name on it in "Matthew". As after all, not only am I familiar with all aspects of money (Hell the word Money begins with my initials of MO and I spent a decade working in Banking and Finance), and I eschew fame as being worthless in the age of social media and infinite cameras. 

And in this I find comedy, laughter, and ultimately love, as in iterating "truth" in a mutually understood and undeniable way, I can shatter the cognitive of the characters whom use their influence as a means through which they can attempt to emancipate themselves from the common man such that they need to hold themselves accountable for their own lives before they are ever going to be qualified to decieve me with the belief that money, view counts, and subscriber numbers have any meaning beyond being used as the means through which one can use these things as points that falsely define the value these people add to the world. And in mentioning the props system of old, I bring it back to the point in saying I respect and value the above comments as being more valuable to me than money, given they were made after you spent the time reading the words I write trying to bring laughter to other's as the primary way I can convey "love" to people given I am unable to do so through physically having sex with Men as I do not find them sexually attractive in the aesthetic sense. /noHoMO seems applicable here.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 5/5/2023 at 7:23 PM, Dark_Knight said:

Every time I read a new mauler post 

image.thumb.jpeg.124924b0821a29ab38f3b7e173b3fc8b.jpeg

Thankyou for reading and enjoying my madness.

I appreciate it as my above comment hopefully conveys.

And my apologies for not contributing here as often as I should have done as I learned to own my own madness such that I could become beyond the judgement of a public whom may yet to have or be ready to do the same. 

Yet given the reaction here, it seems that the people here on the oontz are the good people I always believed them to be. 

Wonk saggin.

I should add that even though I can continue to embarass the rapists I encounter along the "Child Predator" aka CP line of the Perth railway network, the best course of action for me going forward is to not give them the satisfaction of me acknowledging their presence to begin with as to me they are (and always will be) non-entities that exist as the punchline for me to derive laughter and humor at their expense.

So anyone care to explain these "heiroglyphs" left by the fecal matter consuming aliens whom have invaded this planet? I mean, I appreciate graff as much as the next guy, but these tags are in no way man made, natural, nor serve any purpose beyond proving these shit eating reptilians are here with deceptive intents. 

And I am qualified to speak on this given that I encountered "Maria Camila" their Queen along my journey of life.

image.jpg

image.jpg