INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'll give a few examples of why Pista's shit is lame. The letters are a weak combination as far as the placement of shapes, geometric versus organic, one against the other in chronological order. The arrangement of the letters from the beginning is off. Its not original adding some weak extensions off the letters, it doesn't make any sense, ever heard the phrase "don't try to fix it if it ain't broke"? At least if adding extensions try to achieve something with it rather than just doing something halfway as everything I have seen by this is. It looks like they cannot come to a conclusion with something so they take the halfway route and can't tie up the loose ends.

damn dude, what did you go to graffiti college. there are so many different styles of graffiti it is hard to state which is dope and which isn't with out making it an opinion. pista's shit is clean as hell, and his letters are cool, maybe not as cool as some of these other guys but he damn sure is better than me, so bump pista for his style, if you dont like it then thats your opinion, im not going to take that from you.