INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Diss track or not ,Choke would grab exiler by his face and bounce his fucken head off a wall..

..you never answered me.. and thats ok. my question was rhetorical anyways. ..However, I would like to know who you are.. go ahead and pm me.. I just want to know what's up..

Yo I'm just sayen .. Dudes droppen peoples names and shit.. Then to say some shit about his mom.. Come on dude .. I could see where he would be pretty shitty.. It's not my beef. I was just adden my 2cents.. So calm down dude

LOL, what happened tough guy? You were talking about heads getting bounced off pavement a minute ago and now you sound mad diplomatic and shit, cmon son...Internet tough guys who cant back it up get the gas face. If you're gonna be out here cheerleading and talking reckless make sure you can back it up when youre approached about it.