recuerdas de 21310

Esai

Aye dog, if you got all the fox shit on tape I need to holler at you, I ve been lookin for'em.The fucken panic zone is all fucken buffed and they got this fucked up fence blockin that shit, the only shit running is hazard and State str mobs. Ive been seein a lot more bombin in the eastside and the SGV.Do anyone remember thet unicorn on the 10?The duck farms are all bombed up right now a.k.a. siete y cero y cinco, but toys be cappin consistently.Is STK a gang now? I met a few chino gangsters who are down with graff, anyone got similar stories.Ive seen PXF catchin some rooftops,thats funny. Now thy got power tools on again on power 106, I remember fools playin their shit at parties, almost always ending with someone bustin caps.If anyone knows does 89.9 still have seditious beats on fridays at 11? I used to love the knowledge droppin

the unicorn whitish/pinkish around 1989-90? by:huh: :huh: :huh: the whole rhino playing base ball?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
I got homies from KAM. I remember when 213 & 309 weren't gangs. I remember when OFA was just about writing. I remember when gangs could chill with graff heads. I got a lot of good memories though.

FUCK YOU PISTOL FUCK 213 AND ALL YOUR HOMIES ESE ITS 310 HOMIE AND DONT YOU FORGET IT PUTO.

BIG BAD LINCOLN HEIGHTS GANGSTER 310 FAMILIA

Archived