Waipahu styles meets the waimanalo squatters (just random shit)

Guest drewWrite

Originally posted by trAmple

to me its funny how people cannot handle their own beefs....whatevers

r u saying that reck cant ahndle himself? probaby not because that just be silly bo billy, your probably saying thqat i cant handle myself, cuz i can't, thats why i have to make monthly payments to these mokes to be my bodyguards. only shitty thing is that they are mokes and they end up "search taking" me, just cuz theyre bored, but its ok cuz theyre actualy really cool and like to eat at kj's local kine grinds, just like i do so u see , the moke bodyguards and i, do have a lot in common and our uprisings wont keep us from being friends although im sure they like cock fighting a whole lot more than i do, because i dont like seeing animals die, but ill sure as hell eat a furikake chicken, chee hoo!

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: L m a o r o F l

Originally posted by whats this

im sorry but te has not been around since 1995 buddy..um as well for that the original name for that cru was uti....just another toy trying to set the record straight

actually it originally was TEK, TE + EK = TEK. uti was a seperate crew but we all knew each other.

well thats not entirely correct but its more accurate than whats quoted above.

Guest platapie

theres a reason no on ehas responded to this post in about a month......

its cause it sucks ass you dumby. let it die dont respond to old stuff all that shit has been squashed anyhow.

Originally posted by platapie

theres a reason no on ehas responded to this post in about a month......

its cause it sucks ass you dumby. let it die dont respond to old stuff all that shit has been squashed anyhow.

dummy*

and

i dont care about whatever was squashed, i wasnt apart of it. i just wanted to clear up some misinformation.

you have a shitty attitude.

Archived