causes of the republican/tea party tidal wave?

she's crafty

Im still in shock by the magnitude of it all nationwide. Is obama, pelosi, and reid hated that much? or is it more of a hatred toward their policies or lack of? I cant even say they were out of touch with middle america because for the most part it was in every corner of the country. The media knew it was coming and tried to portray the tea party as racist, but people knew it wasnt true, and when the tea party voted into office a ridiculous amount of more minorities then the democrats it just proved how much the media tried to sway this election.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The media tried hard, but didn't succeed in this one (IMO).

Is obama, pelosi, and reid hated that much? or is it more of a hatred toward their policies or lack of?

I have no hate against Obama, I'm sure he'd be a great guy to sit down with and have a few beers and talk about almost anything. However, I do hate many of the policies etc that the democrats have been passing (or trying to pass). Nothing against the people, just against the policy.

"or lack of" No, no, no... far too much if anything...

Archived