SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Zebra,ahh your screen name sounds like a strippers name I once knew.Holy shit,dont tell me its you,honey I didnt mean to fuck you in your anal while you were passed out at the mo mo.I know i fucked up by leaving my jimmy full of cum in your anal but I had to go to work so I needed to leave fast.I remember you got an infection cause you didnt know it was in there for like two days.I promise,baby I will pay the past due hospital bills,okay my lil skank.- TheMaker 510

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: im down with the beast to knock your teeth out and make a necklace give em to ur bitch for christmas so she has something under the tree besides my dick

The Beast I dont want tot put you on blast,but you do need Rogaine,because you are loosing hair for being so young.plus your short like 5`5 you remind me of probably persian,Iranian or some shit like that.Also shave your arms you look like an ape.Real lite complected.your Face book is coo.Told you I know you. - TheDemons 7:77

Soy el mas chingon de estos paginas,el mas chin.Y para ti chupa mi riata pinche joto del norte cali - TheMaker 510

not to great at spanish last retarded statement suck my right nut fuckin faggot the north cali????? for callin peps fags u have the worst gay tenancies and homo posts. so real talk who the fag:lol: :lol:

The Beast I dont want tot put you on blast,but you do need Rogaine,because you are loosing hair for being so young.plus your short like 5`5 you remind me of probably persian,Iranian or some shit like that.Also shave your arms you look like an ape.Real lite complected.your Face book is coo.Told you I know you. - TheDemons 7:77

y do u check guys out u faget?:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived