SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea bro! grow up your ruining 12oz for all the mature people that come on here! haha. you might think its funny to come ruin everybodys super sick 12oz experiance, but guess what buddy, so do i hahaha. defending 12oz as if its some sort of legit thing to be doing is hella 6th grade

I wonder if this is directed towards me...

^answer me "DIZ" perdon my english,you sorry has been.If you look at alot of writing names aka tagging names there not spelled in a proper form of english,more like street sign language.but you must be from the Burbs,so you might not know.So you mean to tell me every writer is a retard for being original and spelling their name different from what society aint use to,wrong mutha fucka.they can and will right it differently,even if your punk ass knows its not correct,so back the fuck off and sit on your pc chair,watch me close this thread down.alright Mrs. Bitchalot!.Shhh,shut you pie hoe and let me do the teaching.So go now to bed with your new updated stuffed talking Elmo".Relax,Just Relax.You are getting sleepy,You are getting sleepy" - TheMaker puts everbody in check. 510

Man, I can tell your a very immature child, I feel sorry for you. You must not have any friends, thats why you come on here and bash other people. And you aint puttin nobody in check, TheMaker, TheDemon, more like TheCoward! -TheBeast!

OK LETS STOP DIS SHIT ABOUT SOME TOY CALLED SPAWK5 OR WATEVER NEVER SEEN DAT NIGGA UP IN MY LIFE. AN IF I WAS VIDA ID BE HUMILIATED IF HE WAS MY BRO.

AN WATS UP WIT INKA OR IMES BEING IN EVERY KREW DOLORS IIN.

JUS SUCK HIS DICK ALREADY HA. JUS STOP ALREADY.

--H.2.Y

your an idiot and most likely made a new account to talk shit about them.

so ha. just stop already.

This is TheMaker speaking, As you all know I created a big stur in this thread,I made people think.Some of you are like robots,you go with what everyone is doing.Be fucken unique and do you,my lil niggahs.I seen this 17yr old sagging his pants,wearing a long tee with a fake Run DMC chain (fake gold),This kid looked like a fucken retarted dumb dumb kid.And I know about 75% of you fucks on here dress like that.Come on niggahs,nobody want to see your ass and your moms night gown (long tee).What up with you kids these days.You know if you came up to me like that I would fucken laugh and spit on your face.Once i do that all I have to do is grab you long tee and put it over your head and bash the fuck out of your head.Then your done,kid.So remember its not clever to dress like that around TheMaker cause I kill people for fun and enjoyment.I will be at Oakridge 2marrow at Sears looking for a Flat Screen around 3:00pm,Im black and 6`foot tall,so run up or shut up.- TheMaker is King of San Jose.

This is TheMaker speaking, As you all know I created a big stur in this thread,I made people think.Some of you are like robots,you go with what everyone is doing.Be fucken unique and do you,my lil niggahs.I seen this 17yr old sagging his pants,wearing a long tee with a fake Run DMC chain (fake gold),This kid looked like a fucken retarted dumb dumb kid.And I know about 75% of you fucks on here dress like that.Come on niggahs,nobody want to see your ass and your moms night gown (long tee).What up with you kids these days.You know if you came up to me like that I would fucken laugh and spit on your face.Once i do that all I have to do is grab you long tee and put it over your head and bash the fuck out of your head.Then your done,kid.So remember its not clever to dress like that around TheMaker cause I kill people for fun and enjoyment.I will be at Oakridge 2marrow at Sears looking for a Flat Screen around 3:00pm,Im black and 6`foot tall,so run up or shut up.- TheMaker is King of San Jose.

You know whats funny bro... Why would you be at Oakridge, when your from the 510...? Don't you got a place where you can buy a flat screen at over around your casa? Your full of shit! You aint the king of SHIT! your just a coward talking a buncha shit trying to get a thread closed down. Get the fuck outta here with your bullshit. And staten a spot of where you would be at around a certain time makes you sound like a cop. You act like your smart but are really a dumbass. TheMaker, Go Fuckyourself-The Beast!

You know whats funny bro... Why would you be at Oakridge, when your from the 510...? Don't you got a place where you can buy a flat screen at over around your casa? Your full of shit! You aint the king of SHIT! your just a coward talking a buncha shit trying to get a thread closed down. Get the fuck outta here with your bullshit. And staten a spot of where you would be at around a certain time makes you sound like a cop. You act like your smart but are really a dumbass. TheMaker, Go Fuckyourself-The Beast!

Is this Lisa? You write so "Cute" when you get angry! - TheMaker 510