SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont be mad you little faggot ass illegal immigrant... you have homies in tdmk that know telos and are cool with him why dont you tell them to stop talkin to him or some shit if u hate so much. Im not on the nuts. Just lettin niggas like you know that you just go hang ya self now.. because all you do is talk shit... u dont put in work nigga.. u dont got style... u dont got substance youngsta. if you really wanna meet up PM ME NOW. I will show u who the real nigga posse be here in the mission. Dont call it Frisco nigga. FUCK SAN JO you worthless fags. You fags be cryin. so fuck ya selves and get back to me.

YOU MAD?

Hehehe you illegal immigrant? Homie your the illegal one here. Stop acting like your white! You really mad cause I say the truth about you boy and you know you'll never e a skin head like me you fucking beaner ass motherfucker! I roll with TDM and what you know we up you sees us everywhere!

Who are you to be talking about style!!!! You fucking suck even your boy fucking sucks! Fuck telos timid cause they suck!!!! I only speak the truth and if you got a problem come and tell me to my face, I'M ALWAYS posted on 24th and saNta Clara. Fuck your toy ass shit! Go suck on your boy telos nuts.

Were WHITE WHITE motherfucker!

---your pal jimbo

N TELOS IS BETTER THEN YOU NO IFS AND OR MAYBE'

NEVER EVEN SEEN JIMMI POST A PIC....JUST SHIT TALK

TELOS IS BETTER THEN U N

ALSO WITH NO DISRESPECT BETTER THEN ANY ONE IN TDM PAST PRESENT OR FUTURE

JUST HONESTLY THO.....

FUCK THE MAKERS MINI MEE

Your telling me TELOS toy ass is better than any one in TDM hahahah

You must be fucking blind! Oh yeah your lazy eye makes everything That TELOS does look like toy shut boy you wont admit it. Fuck your toy ass. TDM is better than any one

On here!!! fuck telos pussy ass. Next one he gets checked he ain't going to walk away with

Slap on your hand, Hes going to get knock out just for you

Dont be mad you little faggot ass illegal immigrant... you have homies in tdmk that know telos and are cool with him why dont you tell them to stop talkin to him or some shit if u hate so much. Im not on the nuts. Just lettin niggas like you know that you just go hang ya self now.. because all you do is talk shit... u dont put in work nigga.. u dont got style... u dont got substance youngsta. if you really wanna meet up PM ME NOW. I will show u who the real nigga posse be here in the mission. Dont call it Frisco nigga. FUCK SAN JO you worthless fags. You fags be cryin. so fuck ya selves and get back to me.

YOU MAD?

Hehehe you illegal immigrant? Homie your the illegal one here. Stop acting like your white! You really mad cause I say the truth about you boy and you know you'll never e a skin head like me you fucking beaner ass motherfucker! I roll with TDM and what you know we up you sees us everywhere!

Who are you to be talking about style!!!! You fucking suck even your boy fucking sucks! Fuck telos timid cause they suck!!!! I only speak the truth and if you got a problem come and tell me to my face, I'M ALWAYS posted on 24th and saNta Clara. Fuck your toy ass shit! Go suck on your boy telos nuts.

Were WHITE WHITE motherfucker!

---your pal jimbo

hahahaahahaha who the fuck is this?

telos

timid

Repo

wait who is this? where do you live in the mission?

All these fucking fagnuts on 12oz creating accounts and talking shit. You all have to realize you guy's are nobodies, especially if you aint up. Yah yah, look cool talking shit and clowning on folks, but the only clowns are you. So why not.... delete your accounts and practice with your erasable markers :lol:

Here all some people that have been out there doing work or at least fucking trying to put it in work.ahahahah

Acuzer

Troll

Taco

Terf

[sjc]

Boner

Refuz

Zifer

Kev1

Reso

Sepo

Zerp