tunnels

suicide bombin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philly tunnels are the truth. But this is not the thread for those photos, there's a philly tunnel thread somewhere I've seen it before

honestly, the thread title says TUNNELS .. not NYC TUNNELS .. that's the problem with this forum; instead of niggas making great threads they'd rather dick ride their city or promote them self all day .. if you actually took a look at the Subway Stations thread the mixture of different styles and cities all on the same medium is dope.

honestly, the thread title says TUNNELS .. not NYC TUNNELS .. that's the problem with this forum; instead of niggas making great threads they'd rather dick ride their city or promote them self all day .. if you actually took a look at the Subway Stations thread the mixture of different styles and cities all on the same medium is dope.

uh but the op does say "nyc tunnels" and was made, and is being posted in the most, by people who have nyc flicks, who are interested in seeing them, and who want to see more.

why should people have to make non city related threads when most don't care about other cities and honestly most graffiti in all other cities does fucking suck (not specifically talking bout philly here just sayin)

its a nyc tunnels thread whats the problem?

I'm not posting any of my own but I was using this thread to consolidate nyc tunnel photos into one place. There isn't anything online about the ny system and I think it's vital.

Now post other cities I don't give a shit this thread is called "tunnels" with no specific city. But aren't you the least bit intrigued to see what visual documentation of one of the most complex, old and dangerous transit systems there is? Maybe you just haven't heard the hundreds of stories or myths and seen all the movies that had anything to do with the tunnels.

jj2s1k.jpg

Like this photo, each tag has it's own story to it. Do you know what part of the city this is in? Four boroughs with differently designed tunnels all connecting. With years of different legends from different eras and areas all still there because of how inaccessible the tunnels are to those who can't handle them. Like a world preserved only for those who ever mattered to ny graffiti. It's crazy how much history is down there.

I'm getting ahead of myself but damn there's some great photos in here.

uh but the op does say "nyc tunnels" and was made, and is being posted in the most, by people who have nyc flicks, who are interested in seeing them, and who want to see more.

why should people have to make non city related threads when most don't care about other cities and honestly most graffiti in all other cities does fucking suck (not specifically talking bout philly here just sayin)

its a nyc tunnels thread whats the problem?

the problem is the thread says tunnels so if someone wants to post their cities tunnels they shouldn't have to deal with people BITCHING because you have to go back 8 pages to see someone say " NYC TUNNELS " .. and to say most people dont care about other cities is the most toyish shit i've ever heard .. the art of bombing STARTED in PHILLY and it's a city with tunnels that are filled with HISTORY. Tunnels are liked because of the dark grittiness and the danger and risk of hitting spots; that you know will last for years compared to the streets; it shouldn't matter where they come from.

lmao page 6 ... thats like a litteral draining tunnel .. not a subway tunnel so yeah i understand that but; to deny other cities SUBWAY tunnels cuz it's NYC is half the reason NYC and PHILLY both fell off in a whole .. to much hating on other cities instead of hating on BAD graffiti.

Don't even get me started on stations in NY

These were the tunnels the legendary NYC trains ran through and the stations they stopped at. There should be a thread on NY lay ups it would be just as dope. These tunnels were the other half of NY train writing, above ground graf and below.

40627_1597160133818_1380420022_31635262_5768798_n.jpg

^FC crew passing 125th

125th Sane Smith

|

|

\ /

`

enter.24.jpg

Smith_Graffiti.jpg

17898.jpg

21434.jpg

21436.jpg

21438.jpg

Michael Jackson's Bad, Hoty Schemerhorn Station - Brooklyn.

21486.jpg

These were just the guys that had a tag in every station in the city, but do you see what I mean? No comp.

nyc-subway-map-thumb.jpg

Now these aren't photos for this thread but NY stations were covered in funk more than anywhere else in the world. Just like the walls of the city, just like the trains.

Philly's the only city with as much + more.

BoG-155thStreet.jpg

I know what you mean about the stations. There aren't many photos of ny stations floating on the internet but if you ever see inside someones shoe box you'd be impressed. NY gets exclusivity in this thread I think.

Don't even get me started on stations in NY

These were the tunnels the legendary NYC trains ran through and the stations they stopped at. There should be a thread on NY lay ups it would be just as dope. These tunnels were the other half of NY train writing, above ground graf and below.

40627_1597160133818_1380420022_31635262_5768798_n.jpg

^FC crew passing 125th

125th Sane Smith

|

|

\ /

`

enter.24.jpg

Smith_Graffiti.jpg

17898.jpg

21434.jpg

21436.jpg

21438.jpg

Michael Jackson's Bad, Hoty Schemerhorn Station - Brooklyn.

21486.jpg

These were just the guys that had a tag in every station in the city, but do you see what I mean? No comp.

nyc-subway-map-thumb.jpg

Now these aren't photos for this thread but NY stations were covered in funk more than anywhere else in the world. Just like the walls of the city, just like the trains.

Philly's the only city with as much + more.

BoG-155thStreet.jpg

I know what you mean about the stations. There aren't many photos of ny stations floating on the internet but if you ever see inside someones shoe box you'd be impressed. NY gets exclusivity in this thread I think.

they have a stations thread on here .. some real gems on there from all over .. even some nice shit from Euro stations and i dont even really like to much Eurograff