changing my name: EST

conti

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
proof that just because you have a lot of posts doesnt mean you know anything about graff. sorry splint, but seriously how could you have never known about CAP?? everyone and their mama has seen style wars!

yeah...i know ctrl...that was back when i very first started, i didnt understand the concept of choosing a name and sticking with that one. the only artist i had ever heard of was zephyr. now i know about cap...but, no, i have never seen style wars...

Guest BrianThe Gr8

please dont make me tell you what i think about this mess stop drawing and put your marker set up your ass ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hopefully you will end up shitting out a good design in about 3 days ,,,peace

some advice to the first guy.....get rid of that orange shit in the background cause i cant stand that shit....then take a lighter, burn that peice of paper take a new peice out of your school binder give it to the first bum on the street you see...tell him to wipe his ass and then you'll have something worth putting on here....or at least compared to that sketch....

Archived