changing my name: EST

conti

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'll tell you what i think.

I think you're wasting your time posting these sketches on here. Perhaps you would improve more quickly if you practiced at your crib, on your own pace, for you. (not us)

Honestly no one here cares about what your name is/ will be. I hate to be brutally honest like this but I'm speaking for anyone/everyone.

I do have some drawing advice to go along with this though... your lines are very wobbly.. they don't look straight and confident... it looks like you drew that after drinking a pot of coffee. - just work on drawing lines in general for a while.. and another thing that will help is work on some cereal box letters.

thats the truth.. and if you plan on rheeming me out, save yourself, i wont be checking back on this post. :)

good luck.

a dope sketch?

looks like you smoked some dope before doing that sketch.

whell anywayz post 1 just one simple sketch and you will get much more respect then the rest of the toys. just work on composition. like put normal block letter is a form that looks good then work on changing the block letters.....

Guest euthana5ia

GOD DAMNIT

doing graffiti is in a way a big responsibity....because it has such a drastic effect on your city...so if you fucking suck...it is like your really fuckign eveyrthgin up for everybody

motherfucker

Guest furious pete
Originally posted by conti

i got a pretty dope sketch for this name...dunno if i should change or stay with the name i have...

http://imageevent.com/conti/estsketch?p=0&...l=0&w=1&s=0&z=9

tell me what u think...

peace

bravo! that was genius, i couldn't hve said it better myself!

dont post your shit on here anymre kid, do it for yourself, not for us^.

well...aanyone who checks the sketch threads or name threads probably knows i recently change my name as well...i am now writing mr./dr. e...anyway, i have a new sketch...i am still trying to keep it fairly simple...the picture isnt very good, and you cant see the inlines, they are a lighter green color...so let me know what you guys think

http://www.ehomebook.com/users/zen77/images/MR.E.JPG'>

conti- i am not going to assess your sketch, just because i myself am also progressing...

Originally posted by visualJAZZ

hate to burst your bubble, but there are already a few Mr. E's out there. try again. Anybody remember the Mr. Mister books? (not the 80's pop group) i think i'm going to start doing characters of those guys. Ahh elementary school nastalgia...

I was going to say the same thing.

From http://fr8orade.homestead.com

http://fr8orade.homestead.com/files/MrE.JPG'>

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by ZackAttack

i'll tell you what i think.

I think you're wasting your time posting these sketches on here. Perhaps you would improve more quickly if you practiced at your crib, on your own pace, for you. (not us)

Honestly no one here cares about what your name is/ will be. I hate to be brutally honest like this but I'm speaking for anyone/everyone.

I do have some drawing advice to go along with this though... your lines are very wobbly.. they don't look straight and confident... it looks like you drew that after drinking a pot of coffee. - just work on drawing lines in general for a while.. and another thing that will help is work on some cereal box letters.

thats the truth.. and if you plan on rheeming me out, save yourself, i wont be checking back on this post. :)

good luck.

holy shit! zack came RAW

Guest mind fuck

why do you insist on posting EVERY GOD DAMN THING THAT YOU DRAW on here. my advice to you is fuck off untill you have skills worth displaying.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by seno.oner

did u use crayons?

hey "seno" not to dis you, but unless you are SANO from cleveland, you know noones gonna respect that name in our city right? hit me up for detail if your new and clueless at LOSTEROC@hotmail.com

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by splint2

god damn....here's how picking names has gone for me..

1.amaze

2.cap

3.zen

4.mr. e

fuck it, i am going to write hippo...

proof that just because you have a lot of posts doesnt mean you know anything about graff. sorry splint, but seriously how could you have never known about CAP?? everyone and their mama has seen style wars!

Archived