---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aots been around longer than most of the crews rockin shit now

and they are most definatley not up....

and theyre shits ugly except for a handful of them like 2....

if it werent for 12 ounz aot would have been forgotten a long time ago

so now that i think about it 12 ounz is like the only crutch your shitty ass crew has

head of its pc'd up cause he doesnt take no for an answer...

lil nigga you speak on shit you nothing of if you were out on the streets we are up . nigga keep your mouth shut pussy you scared to say who you are .

so your a fuckn super tand mojayyy joser and ask me about cert again you fuckn swear i want to talk bout dude like im getn a kick outa it all i know is he got his own issiues that dont concern me or i could give a dame about so pop his dick out you mouth now facts is if this is that fat nip stat u got a car ran through ur casa and swore it was your blind gizmo owner grandpa :D or this gots to be joser dont defend your cool santa clara cru cus you been liven there by the marcado wen hindue got a shot on your door steps oh but your down with the r10 so we could let that one slide;) chuchhhh so fuck off wit my chesmes im gona go back to work out u fuckkn lame pretender ocala will make you holla :scrambled:

a car through my house but none of my patnas was murdered

i just wanna say that i think _ is a faggot. _ has no graffiti skills in the game. also i heard _ is a scrap , and also _ doesnt know shit about my mad graff life styles ferdays.i also have more money and hoes than _. to top it off _ doesnt even really get up that much, plus i hear his grandma used to rep x3 back in like 1975, so fuck that fool. also i heard _ is a in the closet homosexual, which means hes secretly gay. for real bro. fuck that fool _.

insert whatever name you want into those blanks, this is what you all sound like. its stupid, nobody cares, 98% positive you've all stood in the same room together before and didnt say a godamn thing to one another, but come on the internet chat room talking about "ill kick your ass" funny. if your over the age of 18 and you participate in an arguement on 12oz your a faggot