---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is the maker speaking.she thang aka as kash bitch wannabe cholo poser and all your fucken piece of shit toy crew.fuck gus allen,fuck an,fuck yuck,fuck gacho all you toys,nikkas.weak kash tags.suck my veiny fat ball park dick bitches and slurp it like all your moms.im going to gang bang you mom with all my homies and make her our sperm bank.an you fat fucken porker,fucken big hillbilly lesbo.gus posting those stupid stickers you put up "if you like me yes or no" come on now 1st grade shit.yuck damn just toy has never got pussy but pussy got him.gacho shave nikka you look like a fat ninga turtle with a mustache.west koast toys.nikkas.ill be posten some more shit talking on your guys weak ass thread.stay tuned people.

also one more thing fuck everybody that has wkt back.suck my dick and ill tea bag your face you stupid fucks.dont be following these nikkas there old news.with all there drop outs included.fuck you.

Jeez man relax, take a deep breath and figure out why you are so angry. Is that all you have to hang on to?

If you just sit around all day calling people out who don't have any interest in proving how tough you are, then you're just playing yourself.

Just because you wanna stop the party put your drink down and knuckle up doesn't mean everyone else wants to or has to.

What was so tragic that made you decide to target a group of people?

Rape? Murder? Theft? Empty threats? Or did someone make you feel insignificant then refused to help you prove otherwise?

Is this really that important?

fuck you fags that dont agree with me that these fags wkt aint shit and both of you fucken peace maker.ill punk you and take your crayola cranyons away that you hit up with.dont play yourself and jump in this mix stupid fucken bitches.to all you that look up to wkt your plain stupid ass fucks.Look up to me for talking shit and making it live in here like a club,not no party.A party is for fucken kids with pampers that drink koolaid like you.nikka.stay out of this bitch.and fuck this thread.gilas nikka.

Archived