---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

alby stfu nobody invited you to any of these conversations

quit fronting like you me i'll smash you the fuck out for claiming that shit

Fool shut up! why dont you man up and tell everyone who u REALLY are instead of pretending to be me????? too scared??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

chill toy just cause you rock a few tags down b hill now you feel like your part of the scene again?

you cowards are long gone nobody gives two shits about you if sb didn't diss so many people nobody would even talk about you sb does the most damage the rest you lightweight taggers seasonal bombers and even with that sb does the same spots and disses the same spots he can go do 5 tags at 4 o clock in the morning but he cant go fix his billie thats right there thats some tough shit..........

To those who it may concern,

All those who have interacted with the user name "kuchimayne" have willingly revealed certain personal information that can now legally be used in a court of law as evidence to prosecute individuals who have claimed certain monikers to be their own attempting to deny such accusations will ultimately prove useless as all users who have interacted with the user name "kuchimayne" via private messaging or "pm" tool of this particular forum under the terms and conditions of registration clearly states personal information revealed in said messages can be used in a court of law as evidence against the particular "tagger".

Graffiti enforcement involves the collection of evidence and the ultimate prosecution of graffiti vandals. The San Jose Police Department vigorously enforces serial or repeated "tagging". When sufficient evidence exists, graffiti “taggers” are actively investigated, arrested and prosecuted in the City of San Jose.

The enforcement efforts of the Metro Graffiti Unit have resulted in a new online tool to receive electronic evidence by tracking (IP) addresses which grants capability of obtaining a search warrant for said (IP) addresses locations.

All those who have interacted with the user name "kuchimayne" have willingly revealed certain personal information that can now legally be used in a court of law as evidence to prosecute individuals who have claimed certain monikers to be their own attempting to deny such accusations will ultimately prove useless as all users who have interacted with the user name "kuchimayne" via private messaging or "pm" tool of this particular forum under the terms and conditions of registration clearly states personal information revealed in said messages can be used in a court of law as evidence against the particular "tagger".

Graffiti enforcement involves the collection of evidence and the ultimate prosecution of graffiti vandals. The San Jose Police Department vigorously enforces serial or repeated "tagging". When sufficient evidence exists, graffiti “taggers” are actively investigated, arrested and prosecuted in the City of San Jose.

The enforcement efforts of the Metro Graffiti Unit have resulted in a new online tool to receive electronic evidence by tracking (IP) addresses which grants capability of obtaining a search warrant for said (IP) addresses locations.

you are an idiot there is no ELETRONIC EVIDENCE by tracking someones IP you dont even know what you are talking about

Hahahahahahaha

why you fronting i was at the spot today anoy flaked

as well as every over person who said they would show

scared because someone might blow it up i told anoy

we could change the spot but i didnt here backkkkkk

go eat a dick pussy i'll run into you toys eventually

haha your a fuckin pussy..i didnt hear from you yet i still went dont front..i was in the 750 beamer you couldnt miss me bitch

why you fronting i was at the spot today anoy flaked

as well as every over person who said they would show

scared because someone might blow it up i told anoy

we could change the spot but i didnt here backkkkkk

go eat a dick pussy i'll run into you toys eventually

HOPE YOUR READY FOR THE LIBRARY TODAY, I KNOW I AM. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPbLzu83Ato

[/size]://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=137967&stc=1&d=1275088508 I BET I CAN CROSS ALL YOUR SHIT OUT ON THE STREETS . I DONT DO THE UNDERGROUND SHIT CUZZ IM NOT SCARED AS FAR AS YOU PUSSY CALLIN OUT THE LIL HOMIES IM GOING TO LET THE LIL ONES KNOW WHERE STAT LIVES . NOW CALL SOMEONE OUT THAT IS WIT IT . I TOLD YOU FOOLS LETS MEET OUT OF SANTA CLARA COUNTY AND YOU DIDNT REPLY BACK . SO NOW IM PUTTING YOU NIGGAS ON BLAST . :D :eek: :lol: :cool:

WAT A DISS!!:lol: :lol:

Archived