---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: son first of all all this niga postin there shit are still alive cuz thought niga be postin only there shit 2 kavr been around since u been in ur momms pussy 3 i see two nigga u put that there out of town and still painttin hard here"s pic so u can shut that pie hole up what the fuck do u write pm niga u have my name in ur mouth :mad:

remember when i said people only last a little while in the writting game for example- lepe,elpe,jackle,buet,scole,buek,crys,rench,karv,kluch,shev,nome,zack,kept,id,ages,nasty,pleg,drout,drouk,jc,stat,grim,stack,telos,shine,delt, etc.they become full timers,then move down to part timers,then no timers,poof gone.theres more,kids help me out and put your names on the list because you will be next to fade away.jeje.trust me you will.im being serious about this shit,people think there hellyeah hard then bye bye,you just a piece of shit forgoten fella that claimed you were hardcore now you wearing tighty whitey,wondering when your going to make your big comeback.just please do it for TheMaker,dont try.stay away.In 2011 you will see most of these fucks self promoters like draz,dolor,moda etc.Just go bye bye,poof.trust me they talk all ther shit that they do work and theyre here to last but at the last minute there one hit wonders.the truth hurts,but the prediction is going to be right.jeje.i got 10 dollars on draz falling out 1st.who wants to bet?

o so we get on shit right am not that draz :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

good damn my little nikgah,you must be really young to be letting out steam like that,that dont make sense for shit.what in the fuck is your mouth saying in this so called comeback?please let me in on your navajo language because i dont fucken underrstand what the fuck your trying to say here bitch.by the way i love how i got up all uder your skin,i bet your 15-17 because you got all swollen for nothing,i must have your bitch ass horse face on the list.you fucken geico caveman.my pm is open nikgah i aint kuchimayne,that dude had his closed,dear john me fag.

where is your shit up at O i forgot itz all diss by us . step it up cuzz you pussys are still losing the battle.

nigga please how you gonna let me walk through your hood and rock it like that yal niggas is weak nigga i walked into your little park and smashed your boy too nigga i know you remember that :lol: when you niggas come through you wont even hop out your car you keep it movin cause you a bitch nigga