---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

n9ne1 nobody gives a fuck about ur stupid ass opinions u got sumtin to say pm bitch

your a punk bitch i know who you are and where you stay. now ima do throwups on your pad biiiiitch. good luck talkin your way outta that you stupid puta:D :D hahahahaha

dont act like kam didnt ask permission to bring that scrap shit up here.. its all the same thing. or did your older pc/pedifile/snitch homies not tell u :D

man u washd up day labor all thats been happnin is sum chit chat and u allways talkn bout the same shit one day after another we gang bang on scraps and thug it on these streets dayly i hate old people who preach and as far as p.cs shoot a kite and u see who is holdn keys fat boy:crazy:

This is TheMaker speaking,I just finished cleaning my gutters on roof but I dropped by 12oz to say some shit.that fucken toy kid odas bit that character of a skateboard from santa cruz.It was about a month ago,it was a nice day 70`s tempt.I was walking with my bitch down to the pier passing all them little stores by the boardwalk and snap i seen that same charater on a skateboard,remember this is before this stupid dumb dumb did it on a wall (odas)so just to let you zombies know this fucken piece of shit toy as writter bit that shit of a skateboard artist from santa cruz but you dead beat zombies think,oh shit odas is bad ass.no no he aint this fucken rat is a bites cheese from other people.thats not a true graff writer.odas you suck fat cocks and deep throat red vines.oh by the way i want to give a shout out to my ah ah fuck aot.sincerely your pal,TheMaker.