---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is TheMaker speaking,moda quit already your shit aiint tuf its pure ass fumes.it fucken sucks.same style of letters but the change is only the color.Moda,go eat a dick.your a backstreet boy toy with no street wise credit.So who wants a shot at TheMaker the true believer of graff 101.Anybody intrested on saying some shit about me get at me pm style whe will talk shit to eacher other privately.sencerelly your butt plug tlheMaker.

your mouth keepz running like a track star bitch man up and keep it real but then again you niggaz listen to a pc ass leader what kind of shit is that tryin to say you from SAN JO like some SKRAPZ . AOToyz

Nigga I sent u the pm shut your mouth ain't nobody speakin to you now shut the fuck up unless your being spoken to fuckboy

speak on it then who slapped him please tell me? was it you bet not you prolly heard it from your patna who has a cousin whos boy knows someone in jail right?

ask sepo who slapped him he should know!!haha.I actually heard it from the person who did it but i aint gonna drop names

SOUND REALY SWEET COMEING FROM A GUY WHO CALLS HIM SELF CUTTTHOAT

its my birth name. the word comeing, when spelled correctly, is actually written out as "c o m i n g"

go back to school you fuckin paisa. you hopped the border and didnt even take advantage of america's public school system?

greeneyes red dragon. you fuckin yugio ass clown.

its my birth name. the word comeing, when spelled correctly, is actually written out as "c o m i n g"

go back to school you fuckin paisa. you hopped the border and didnt even take advantage of america's public school system?

greeneyes red dragon. you fuckin yugio ass clown.

HOWWWS ABOUT U DO SOME SOUL SERCHIN U FUCKN HIPPY OR MAN UP AND CROSS SOME SHIT OUT U FUCKN MUPPET ON CRUCHES:bawling: dont get sad little guy and me a pisa thats the first