---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you seen me on the corner and i dont know who your pussy ass is why would i say something? bitch please i knocked out dre one hit fought mijo right after fucked up your boy jigs and that other fat nigga that drives a blue cutlass chubz nigga please fool wasnt even trying to square up your white homie from tk smashed his shit in. now are they all youngsters last i heard dre was your leader .... and dont try and say you didnt fight him cause ALL YOU NIGGAS SEEN THAT HAPPEN :lol:

knocked out dre in one hit when u jumped em at the shop make sense wen he was fightin 3 on one haha n still had balls to go out there something ur crew knows nothing about. as for u fightin mijo must b old news for sure but it dont say ne thing about ne knockout there haha quit living off old prop u bitch n u no who i am n if not ask ur youngsters who was the first person to jump out the car at hometown buffet n lay mors n itop on there ass :lol: :lol: