---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck you fags that dont agree with me that these fags wkt aint shit and both of you fucken peace maker.ill punk you and take your crayola cranyons away that you hit up with.dont play yourself and jump in this mix stupid fucken bitches.to all you that look up to wkt your plain stupid ass fucks.Look up to me for talking shit and making it live in here like a club,not no party.A party is for fucken kids with pampers that drink koolaid like you.nikka.stay out of this bitch.and fuck this thread.gilas nikka.

this kid.

face.jpg

Quit self promoting your shit already let the streets do the talking.. all these wack ass kids come on here fucking shit up for the other people tryna enjoy some SAN JO flicks but cant' because you guys fuck shit up for us..

on the other note that face look like some romance shit

fucking boring same old shit on here.same old talk about people.same old pictures.all bullshit thats spot been hit so many times its actually boring to see shit there.anyways fat ass an is a bitch just to let you knw check out all the shit i taked on there wktoys thread and that bitch was wetting himsef.thats the way you get down. ::

get off the tip.you stupid fucken dumb ass bitch toy.putting shit on blast thats why shit gets buffed cause of stupid dick hoppers like you.fucken dumb kid.fucken chump next time dont even mention the location and like i said that place has been hit so many times that i dont give a fuck whos on there now.it can be twister from sf and ill still be like ah ok again.dumb kid.

bob.jpg.cfab00b091e7c91fee2c3ab8c311dd42.jpg