Orlando Thread

zcb

Y'all dumb, I don't even go to school anymore. As for the streets write over me all you want, cause I ain't stoping this. Come talk to me when you hit a billboard, when you get chased by actualy police and not your neighborhood watchmen, get proprs from people better then you and not only your boys. Till then watch your backs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was a kissimmee thread

it would be nothing but these annoying

kissimmee internet thugs going at it.

yall mother fuckers dont belong in the ORLANDO thread.

KISSIMMEE

TOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm over all of this. I think you guys have forgot the meaning and the reason we do this. It's for the art. Good luck out there. And if you're going to get caught make it wort it. Not some half ass tag. AL there no beef with us. My bad and let's keep it cool at P. project.

do any you guys know how i can juice up my starpie untra magnum mop? *THAT I RACKED* i been catching some real fresh tags in my blackbook but i wanna piece of the action n hit some shit like you homies.. but who should i go over?

ps i dont want beef with any real niggas just scratch out some toys so ppl know whats up