Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont know if this flick is in miami orlando or what. it is top of a lil white building, cant read who the writers are. its got 2 skeletons on either side of it with shovels and gravestones and the pieces are like florecent green done prolly 5 6 years ago. dont know. if ne one has it please post it. been tryin to figure out who it is

I get to come down to Orlando to visit the fam about once a year and rarely get to see any graf. Good to see someone is out there. Hope to see some in person when I come down next month and catch some flix. Grasp or any of the Orlando heads could answer if there is a good place to catch some PM me. I used to live in Apopka and Weikiva (before I started graf) so I know most of the area. If I could get some tips on where to shoot it would be a help. And the first person to PM with Pine HIlls I am going to laugh.

For real, SHUT THE FUCK UP. No direct insult here, but kuma and raels should come smack the fuck out of nearly everyone here. The same walls keep getting painted in orlando, and there's maybe 4-5 "all city" writers. That means there's a metric shit ton of wall space, and you guys decide to start beef and paint over each other. I wouldn't give a fuck if you guys had the shittiest handstyles, but as long as I saw that shit all over, I'd be impressed. it's all about getting your name out and learning and progressing. beefing to find out who's king of a shit heap isn't going to help you. you guys might be well known from semeron to bithlo, but west of 436, noone knows what an iche or tsk is. Well, maybe because of the internet. ..

Like someone said "Out of towners have more spots than the locals"

If you take personal offense to this, it's probably because you're guilty of what I just said. And yes, I have all the right in the world to say this, I've been around, got clowned on, and worked for my tiny sliver.

"I know more about graffiti than anything else, and I still don't know shit about graffiti"

For real, SHUT THE FUCK UP. No direct insult here, but kuma and raels should come smack the fuck out of nearly everyone here. The same walls keep getting painted in orlando, and there's maybe 4-5 "all city" writers. That means there's a metric shit ton of wall space, and you guys decide to start beef and paint over each other. I wouldn't give a fuck if you guys had the shittiest handstyles, but as long as I saw that shit all over, I'd be impressed. it's all about getting your name out and learning and progressing. beefing to find out who's king of a shit heap isn't going to help you. you guys might be well known from semeron to bithlo, but west of 436, noone knows what an iche or tsk is. Well, maybe because of the internet. ..

Like someone said "Out of towners have more spots than the locals"

If you take personal offense to this, it's probably because you're guilty of what I just said. And yes, I have all the right in the world to say this, I've been around, got clowned on, and worked for my tiny sliver.

"I know more about graffiti than anything else, and I still don't know shit about graffiti"

ur completely right

O_O