Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont even act like you were proud of that wall. no one even flicked it or talked about it.

stoe, you got your name twice on the drunkin' monkey wall - and your up at RV's still and god knows what other 'legal' spots you got... let it go dude.make way for others to rep their shit, good or bad. the way i look at it, blaq did a better job than you. period. whoever that cat was that I went over, I tried harder and repped harder. period. the wall was up for a month. how long did you think it was gonna last? the best part is that there was no beef intended. but basically what your saying is no one can paint over a legal wall because you painted there. that's bullshit and you know it. maybe if you had done a real mural where no one else has painted and you got paid to do it then I would understand, but thats not the case. no one in orlando that's actually from orlando pieces or even thinks about painting legal walls and the ones that did don't even come out anymore. but because you painted it, its out of the question. right?

as far as graff rules goes - there are no rules. graff isn't based on rules - its grimy dirty shit and you of all people should know what real graff is about. you can be a cool person when you wanna be, but you still toyed us and you didnt even follow the 'the rules'. a throwie over two pieces...what a guy, what a guy.

bwahahaha your saying dude from orlando dont do legals? yet you just painted the wall....

that stoe and zurich burned you both hands down

it was a production with a grip of crew members...and u ruined the whole production...point blank...so basically dude said fuck u... i see nothing wrong with that..

get em stoe!