Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and i got two accounts sniceguy1 old as fuck and niggplz407 get at me so i dont think you know me if so cool congrats

quit lying to yourself ya cumstain... and dont pm me saying to talk shit in the pm's because "you don't want to fuck up the forum" HA! stop fucking up peoples property with what you call a "straight letter" :lol:

lol toy as fuck ohhh that why you were on my dick like if u ever wanna meet u and paint a legal spot im down cause i got to much to lose to bomb . you dont get up your toy all there is to it you never put in work :)

lol dont make me copy and paste the message you sent to me on your "real account".. i never asked to paint with you nevertheless "ride your dick" to paint. i could give a fuck less about you or any of your boys you share accounts with. you may have more ups but homie that dont mean a damn thing because ill burn you anyday and you know it.. youve talked way to much shit.. and when toilets get clogged it tends to get messy. so keep typing... ima keep laughing