Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youre in the wrong forum.

http://www.deviantart.com is probably what youre looking for.

stencils are lame....its 2011. get with the times.

Lmao look at this kid. Telling me stencils or out of date lmao im not sure if hes aware that everyone does the same shit thats been done for more that 40 years lmao u crak me up kid get with the game this is no " not this but that " life, so stop siting down on that chair and get up!!!

Lmao look at this kid. Telling me stencils or out of date lmao im not sure if hes aware that everyone does the same shit thats been done for more that 40 years lmao u crak me up kid get with the game this is no " not this but that " life, so stop siting down on that chair and get up!!!

this shit is comin from the kid that came to orlando and side busts every tag or hit spot he can find for some extra attention. your stencils are gay and theres no need to do them under peoples tags. find your own spots

Lmao yeah you right there are SO many spots out there that i side busted lmao, and tags?!?!?CMON! Lmao man you guys are funny as fuck!! lol side busing tags lol. All i see us just a bunch of winers that can bark but dont bite. Lol im afraid to even get up here, all the heat is going to b focused. Get up and go!!!!

It's funny to watch a stencil pushing newjack try and talk down to a seasoned vet who's been in this game for over a decade.

oh and to akews and amuse.... if your going to do this

2wnpf9t.jpg

then ill just do this... (with a little help from my homie staz)

2ewd543.jpg

and then H2O will do i little getup over your shit...

33c2fqb.jpg

or hmmmm lets see its obvious where i paint why dont you just show up one day and shoot me the fade? either way im over this fuckin shit so one (or if amuse/akuse is the same person) of yall sends me a pm please i would love to settle this. or you can just respect the rules, roll top to bottom, and not diss my shit and there will be no more problems

now you cant complain when someone does a throw over your shit.

either way its a legal wall. if i WANTED i could just go do extinguisher tags everywhere and not care. but i dont. just my two cents.

i thought graffiti was writing on the wall not stickers, stencils, wheatpaste, etc. jus because you get up hard with stickers dosent make it graffiti, i could smear dodo on every wall in the city dosent make it graffiti.

btw what up orlando new to the city get at me

i thought graffiti was writing on the wall not stickers, stencils, wheatpaste, etc. jus because you get up hard with stickers dosent make it graffiti, i could smear dodo on every wall in the city dosent make it graffiti.

btw what up orlando new to the city get at me

And thats were u go wrong. I dont do graffiti im an street artist . Change fir for obes buddy dont be the same as every one fool lmao tahahahhagahhahagGggagagaggaahahhahah