Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt know it was straight for lenky WHITE hipsters who take bathroom mirror facebook shots to be droppin the N bomb in a serious manor. ha and because you chew up other dudes letters and spit em back out doesnt mean youre 'getting up'.

yo i been on that since day one these cats stay droppin the n bomb all day thats but in front of me scared to talk, fake herb cats foreeal

Haha this guys funny...

Side note: if you came on and said "hey guys, im kinda new at this, what do some of you think of this shit i been doing?" maybe youd get honest feedback. On the other hand if you come on here and post a half of handfull of weak work and present it to you peers with a headline of "go ahead talk shit suck a dick blah blah blah" youre going to get bashed. Its simple arithmatic. A couple throws and a few dumpster mops that you post yourself doesnt just validate you. Honestly, compared to alot of other orlando geeks, your shits not the worst. Stop posting on 12oz, keep on your "grind" and noone can say shit. My advice, take it or leave it. Nigga.

• Like 1

stolen from philly thread. had to go out of state to find anything worf postin'

Dude, dont get me wrong i dig Philly(Mad propz to CORNBREAD and TOPCAT 126 )but thatz just a getup with a white jig-jag fill, i do that shit too, but be serious what do you mean by "you had to go out of state to post"?! We gotz some killah sick local yokels aswell as bad ass New york/ Jersey, Massachusetts, Miami and Palm beach transfer kidz That do Burners and Pieces and ill getups like or better thand the one you posted ! Example:

SANY2107.jpg