Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm in the wrong part of the town, or something, but I just don't see the art like this ANYHWHERE in Orlando unless it's legal walls down town. Where's all the paint? Where are all the artists?

I'm in the wrong part of this damn city! Keep up the flix.

id like to say to the members of tsk (excluding one or two....and thats the ones not posting shit in this thread) and also to the people who continue to disrespect tsk....ur ALL being idiots...the way ur behaving is fucking stupid..u should kick back and think for a minute...ur schedualing beef at a public event in a public thread...SCHEDUALING BEEF!!!!!!....even if it weren't in a public thread its still fucking stupid...last year we had so many fucking writers from around the world at pintura...this year it looks like the list has dwindled probably cuz of a low budget and probably because stupdity that went down last year and the shit they had to deal with...and now u fuckers are pulling this...keep beeing stupid and there wont be a pintura...the fuck is wrong with u....u smoking to much?...poppin to many pills?..getting too drunk?...or r u just fucking retarded???........i honestly regret that this forum exist..

when u dumbasses fight it shouldn't be at pintura.....if ur gonna fucking beef, u shouldn't be crossinhg each other out or talking shit or swinging fist....u should be developing better styles, getting better hands(god knows its needed), increasing ur can control, hitting bigger and better spots, go harder than the competition...this is graffiti, u should be defeating ur enemy with skill and dedication not embarassing ur self

O_O

id like to say to the members of tsk (excluding one or two....and thats the ones not posting shit in this thread) and also to the people who continue to disrespect tsk....ur ALL being idiots...the way ur behaving is fucking stupid..u should kick back and think for a minute...ur schedualing beef at a public event in a public thread...SCHEDUALING BEEF!!!!!!....even if it weren't in a public thread its still fucking stupid...last year we had so many fucking writers from around the world at pintura...this year it looks like the list has dwindled probably cuz of a low budget and probably because stupdity that went down last year and the shit they had to deal with...and now u fuckers are pulling this...keep beeing stupid and there wont be a pintura...the fuck is wrong with u....u smoking to much?...poppin to many pills?..getting too drunk?...or r u just fucking retarded???........i honestly regret that this forum exist..

when u dumbasses fight it shouldn't be at pintura.....if ur gonna fucking beef, u shouldn't be crossinhg each other out or talking shit or swinging fist....u should be developing better styles, getting better hands(god knows its needed), increasing ur can control, hitting bigger and better spots, go harder than the competition...this is graffiti, u should be defeating ur enemy with skill and dedication not embarassing ur self

O_O

The whole scheduling beef thing is cause I'm assuming they want everyone to see, I PMed 407force and he didn't write back. I have no problem going to there side and fucking there shit up. Lemme put it like this. Ima go, if I get 1 dirty look from anyone who seems even a tad bit asian. Ima swing on then. Good looks peace maker.

did it ever cross your mind that I didn't want those posted? they have the 'paper chase' thread for a reason. why don't you make an orlando thread for that instead of posting your sketches on brick slayers. im sure if you stand outside of walmart long enough you can find someone to buy you some paint...