Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"moron" what bomber uses that word?

he's the police !

look at how many post he has.

BACONN

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

I didn't know bombers talked different from people who don't write. That's how I can tell you write just to be cool. I bet you try to dress and talk like a "bomber" and even let kids in your school know you write. Poser.

Damn sedo you up right? Self promoting your self isn't making you worth anything bruh get over your self and let niggahs see it in them streets insted of you showing us what you do over 3 weeks. You ain't bombing son you doing enough to say you write , feel that flow not the flick of your camera homie. Don't be like the rest of tsk, and WTF does the way a niggah talk gotta do with his graff? My nigah feo making cops frustrated don't fuck with whom you can't fuck with, maw tell me if I ain't bout that

L_pr.jpg.efb7beebc57bb54df23890c6cb76bc96.jpg

L_pr2.jpg.072bf92a1773868f8d0c9252e41f084d.jpg

Chessburger. Keep hatin, now im expecting a reply that goes some like this "fuck you sedo i aint hatin, i gotta small dick and i dont know why im talking shit bout your crew, its maby all this reggie im smoking" but foreal keep it mature and pm me. And to all of ORLANDO sorry this punk ass KISSIMMEE toy is fucking up the thread.

Damn sedo you up right? Self promoting your self isn't making you worth anything bruh get over your self and let niggahs see it in them streets insted of you showing us what you do over 3 weeks. You ain't bombing son you doing enough to say you write , feel that flow not the flick of your camera homie. Don't be like the rest of tsk, and WTF does the way a niggah talk gotta do with his graff? My nigah feo making cops frustrated don't fuck with whom you can't fuck with, maw tell me if I ain't bout that

"My nigah feo making cops frustrated don't fuck with whom you can't fuck with, maw tell me if I ain't bout that" how you know this homie??

G shit. Noone is scared of a group of little hypebeast asian kids. If y'all wanna scrap let me know. Or ill just see y'all at pintura. See who's real and who's not.

ppl really shouldnt drop shit.. thats on snitch level bro..lotta u do that. even if they deserve it, snitching is real low. remember what team ur on. cops love wen kiddies get beef then scratch and they gather info..come on now. PLEASE PM:(

Lol how do we not know that. And sedo niggah don't try to make your self look good Kidd cause you hit a tag, get real kids the game is being built now get on or get buffed. You niggahs like to talk about bombing but y'all just stay on 12oz bustin dick. Niggah steal paint from your mom sif y'all need to but don't talk like you run this thread cause in reality no one gets up enough to run this thread , stay tuned nigguhs Finns post flicks

G shit. Noone is scared of a group of little hypebeast asian kids. If y'all wanna scrap let me know. Or ill just see y'all at pintura. See who's real and who's not.

wait, you're going to see who's "real" at a LEGAL graffiti show? are you fucking kidding me?

• Like 2

wait, you're going to see who's "real" at a LEGAL graffiti show? are you fucking kidding me?

Your taking it the wrong way, I'm gonna see if when he sees me there if he's gonna do anything, I Pmed him already so let's just see what he says.