Orlando Thread

zcb

i saw a FEO onna truck side busting ifuk tho.. actually went over kwez(good guy).. come on now guys, not my beef but plenty of room out there

yea... i saw some of that bullshit tooo...did yu see what them toys did to rv's place...

him and avie fuckd up all the good sht...

theres one thing when your a real writer

and got respect fo peoples sht when yu dont got beef wit them..

and then theres when your a toy just fukin wit everybodys shit fo the

hell of it and dont even know the first thing bout graff..

its like giving a can to a fukn retarded kid and tellin him to write his name

.."it comes out crappy and unledgeable....., no style and no knowledge bout the game he tryn to play... why?... cause hes retarded."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw a FEO onna truck side busting ifuk tho.. actually went over kwez(good guy).. come on now guys, not my beef but plenty of room out there

theres no beef... feo feels the need to fuk wit everybody and he got no paint game bruh.

hes went over

-kwez

-trizim

i-fuck

<allmost anyone in ov that still paints>

-swel

-sabor

-jerk

-seek

-seco

-smor

so yu must understand what im sayn....

how he got beef with people <better than him....kwez>

AND... they dont even touch his sht..

<why they dont touch his shit...?cause its a waist of time and paint..._"no time fo toys>

CHECK IT OUT - THERE NEEDS TO BE LESS TALKING AND MORE PAINTING!

1) IF YOUR NOT PAINTING IN ORLANDO THEN YOU HAVE NO REASON TO POST ON THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU HAVE A DOPE PICTURE OF SOME SHIT YOU DID IN ORLANDO

2) IF YOUR A TOY, SUCK IT UP AND ACCEPT IT. GO OUT AND BOMB! YOU MIGHT PROGRESS...

3) DON'T SIDE BUST IN THE STREETS - I WONT NAME NAMES, BUT IVE SEEN SOME OF THE GREATS BEING SIDE BUSTED TOO MANY TIMES JUST SO THAT FUCK TOY CAN GET FAME. GO OUT AND FIND A SPOT THAT YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN AND YOU WILL BE RESPECTED! OR JUST GO TO RV'S AND STAY A TOY

4) IF YOU GO TO A GRAFF WALL OR RV'S AND YOU DISRESPECT SOMEONE, EXPECT RETALIATION. HOWEVER, IF YOU GO OVER SOMEONE AND YOU CAN MAKE THAT SPOT HOTTER THAN WHAT IT WAS THEN THAT'S WHAT THIS SHIT IS ABOUT - -

5) IF YOU GO OVER SOMEONE - BE A MAN - PUT YOUR NAME, DON'T LEAVE A BULLSHIT COMMENT, LINE IT, OR JUST TOY IT OUT FOR NO REASON - ACCEPT THE SHIT THAT COMES WITH BEING A TOY...

6) JUST BECAUSE YOU GET UP ON THE EAST SIDE OR YOU DESTRYOED KISSIMMEE DOESN'T MEAN PEOPLE SEE YOU - HIT THE CITY, HIT METROWEST, OBT, GO CRAZY ON ORANGE AVE., WALK COLONIAL FROM THE EASTSIDE TO THE 'UNTOUCHED' WEST SIDE.

MY POINT IS - THERE'S SO MANY PLACES IN THIS CITY TO MAKE A GOOD SOLID NAME FOR YOURSELF. TOYS, FIND AN OLDER WRITER AND LEARN YOUR HISTORY! SURE YOU CAN JUST PICK UP A CAN OR A STREAKER AND WRITE UR NAME ON SHIT, BUT ANYONE CAN DO THAT. IF YOU CAN'T FIND A MENTOR, DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND WATCH GRAFF DOCUMENTARIES, READ INTERVIEWS OR GO THROUGH THE THREADS ON HERE. MAKE YOUR NAME STAND OUT - BUT IN A WAY THAT WILL GENERATE RESPECT. IF YOU BOMB WITH TOYS, EXPECT TO GET CAUGHT. IF YOU HIT THE SAME SPOTS OR SIDE BUST A SPOT WHERE A NAME HAS BEEN RIDING, YOUR NAME AND THAT NAME WILL BE BUFFED BECAUSE OF YOU! TAKE PRIDE IN WHAT YOU RISK YOUR FREEDOM FOR!

CHECK IT OUT - THERE NEEDS TO BE LESS TALKING AND MORE PAINTING!

1) IF YOUR NOT PAINTING IN ORLANDO THEN YOU HAVE NO REASON TO POST ON THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU HAVE A DOPE PICTURE OF SOME SHIT YOU DID IN ORLANDO

2) IF YOUR A TOY, SUCK IT UP AND ACCEPT IT. GO OUT AND BOMB! YOU MIGHT PROGRESS...

3) DON'T SIDE BUST IN THE STREETS - I WONT NAME NAMES, BUT IVE SEEN SOME OF THE GREATS BEING SIDE BUSTED TOO MANY TIMES JUST SO THAT FUCK TOY CAN GET FAME. GO OUT AND FIND A SPOT THAT YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN AND YOU WILL BE RESPECTED! OR JUST GO TO RV'S AND STAY A TOY

4) IF YOU GO TO A GRAFF WALL OR RV'S AND YOU DISRESPECT SOMEONE, EXPECT RETALIATION. HOWEVER, IF YOU GO OVER SOMEONE AND YOU CAN MAKE THAT SPOT HOTTER THAN WHAT IT WAS THEN THAT'S WHAT THIS SHIT IS ABOUT - -

5) IF YOU GO OVER SOMEONE - BE A MAN - PUT YOUR NAME, DON'T LEAVE A BULLSHIT COMMENT, LINE IT, OR JUST TOY IT OUT FOR NO REASON - ACCEPT THE SHIT THAT COMES WITH BEING A TOY...

6) JUST BECAUSE YOU GET UP ON THE EAST SIDE OR YOU DESTRYOED KISSIMMEE DOESN'T MEAN PEOPLE SEE YOU - HIT THE CITY, HIT METROWEST, OBT, GO CRAZY ON ORANGE AVE., WALK COLONIAL FROM THE EASTSIDE TO THE 'UNTOUCHED' WEST SIDE.

MY POINT IS - THERE'S SO MANY PLACES IN THIS CITY TO MAKE A GOOD SOLID NAME FOR YOURSELF. TOYS, FIND AN OLDER WRITER AND LEARN YOUR HISTORY! SURE YOU CAN JUST PICK UP A CAN OR A STREAKER AND WRITE UR NAME ON SHIT, BUT ANYONE CAN DO THAT. IF YOU CAN'T FIND A MENTOR, DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND WATCH GRAFF DOCUMENTARIES, READ INTERVIEWS OR GO THROUGH THE THREADS ON HERE. MAKE YOUR NAME STAND OUT - BUT IN A WAY THAT WILL GENERATE RESPECT. IF YOU BOMB WITH TOYS, EXPECT TO GET CAUGHT. IF YOU HIT THE SAME SPOTS OR SIDE BUST A SPOT WHERE A NAME HAS BEEN RIDING, YOUR NAME AND THAT NAME WILL BE BUFFED BECAUSE OF YOU! TAKE PRIDE IN WHAT YOU RISK YOUR FREEDOM FOR!

those are wise words but coming from a man who is new to the graff game your just as much of a toy as the things you talk about

no disrespect but hitting legal walls and hidden penits isnt bombing

take it how ever you want but its just my opinion

i never said I wasn't a 'toy' - and yes i've learned from my mistakes. obviously graduating from level toy to level whatever it is we are all trying to reach isn't easy. everyone you and i look up to starts out that way. even some of the most respect artist are hated on. the way I see it, is that there are toys and there are people who continue to act 'toyish'...my point is that most of the kids aren't schooled. but no offence taken. ill get better.

Damn, sears you talk mad shit get your shit toghether bro. You can't talk shit if you don't have evedince . Don't be a shike and not know how to paint cause if you calling feo toy and you suck everyone is going to make you theif bitch

bak off my dick...

and if yuh dryn to start shit...at least spell the writers name yuh dissn right

SaezR.

i never said I wasn't a 'toy' - and yes i've learned from my mistakes. obviously graduating from level toy to level whatever it is we are all trying to reach isn't easy. everyone you and i look up to starts out that way. even some of the most respect artist are hated on. the way I see it, is that there are toys and there are people who continue to act 'toyish'...my point is that most of the kids aren't schooled. but no offence taken. ill get better.

CORRECT

those are wise words but coming from a man who is new to the graff game your just as much of a toy as the things you talk about

no disrespect but hitting legal walls and hidden penits isnt bombing

take it how ever you want but its just my opinion

AMEN .

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH BITCH.

YOU SOUND LIKE ANOTHER TOY TO ..HATIN ASSS NIGGUH..

WHERE YO PICS AT... YU HERE TRYN TO TALK SHIT BUT YU POST %0 PHOTOS...

SO BAK OF MA DIK...

AND I DONT DIK RIDE SHIT BITCH.... "YUH NIGGUHS BE ON MA DICK WITH ALL THE HATIN ASS SHIT IN YO REPLYS"