:San Jose:

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do the moderators trip so much on shit talking its THE INTERNET thats what people on here do they could talk reckless without anything happening to them . give it up people gonna talk shit

I'm not so much tripping, as I am bored by posts that don't mean shit, and just clutter the site. It's a Graff site, post graff, comment on graff, or actually go out and do graff, but sitting on here e-thugging is a waste of time. I've said it before, San Jose has had a good scene since the late eighties, there's plenty of history, and graff related shit to post in here. Maybe you should visit a teen drama site if you want to argue, and talk trash.

I'm not so much tripping, as I am bored by posts that don't mean shit, and just clutter the site. It's a Graff site, post graff, comment on graff, or actually go out and do graff, but sitting on here e-thugging is a waste of time. I've said it before, San Jose has had a good scene since the late eighties, there's plenty of history, and graff related shit to post in here. Maybe you should visit a teen drama site if you want to argue, and talk trash.

THATS NOT THE POINT AT ALL YOUR MISSING IT COMPLETLEY DELETING A THREAD IS NOT GONNA STOP SOMEONE FROM COMING ON HERE TO TALK SHIT ITS GONNA HAPPEN REGARDLESS.