Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP THE HOMIES TEMR AND ALUE YOUNG ASS KIDS PUTTIN IN DUMB ASS WORK

Who? You can say that again,"Dumb Ass Work".I think you really deep down inside meant that.But I will take your word for it because I havent seen there "Dumb Ass Work" Whiich in my book of slangs means "Fucken Piece of Shit Work". - TheMaker 714

I really want this thread to close down, everybody in San Jose sucks no joke. This toy owsi sucks. That nor and EB are wack. Step up your game also AN sucks is the truth idk why he even trys to paint.

Aye the maker where you at homeboy!!! PM me let's fucking chill again holmes.

--Jim Jim TDMX4

you are a typical wanna be tag banger KID, if you were worth anything you wouldnt need a gay ass crew to make your name haha and the name aint nobody ever seen you in a piece or a throw or even a simple straight. you will never amount to fuckin shit. just change you name to chester like i told you cause your stats are way too low for a 3 or 4 year bitch who thinks hes doin thangs. just give up you guy been getting taken out by jbf for how long now hahahaha that says alot.

and nothing you can do to ever start your career so just give up graff buddy you dont have enough time to advance go apply at target

hahaha naw that retard should apply at walmart....

put him at the front door greeting people..

wit a lil bib to catch all the drool.....

I really want this thread to close down, everybody in San Jose sucks no joke. This toy owsi sucks. That nor and EB are wack. Step up your game also AN sucks is the truth idk why he even trys to paint.

Aye the maker where you at homeboy!!! PM me let's fucking chill again holmes.

--Jim Jim TDMX4

glaad im on your mind......

3-1.jpg

theres my sketch shit pussy it aint no bubble letter bullshit you throwin out there

come on anthony u know this cat dont have no pics of his shit he doesnt paint why cant we understand that?

he rocks binders of lined paper

he aint no graff head....

FRONT LINEIS A FAKE ASS BITCH WHO CANT COME TO SAN JOSE CUZ ILL MOLLY WOP HIS ASS IF I EVER SEE HIM

ON TRAIN TRAX UNDER A BRIDGE AT THE STORE WITH HIS LADY OR HIS MOM

ILL SPIT IN YOUR FACE......

PM ME LETS KICK IT.....NEXT TIME U COME TO SAN JO YOU

JOKE

WOW really..? are you serious!? you think your not toy? WOW who tells this kid that hes not toy hahahaha yo check out that train shot..... i hate to do this to you... look at that S strait up siar bite to the fullest. and that A strait up Diars A and those T's are so typical and you wanna call me toy all the time hahaha you biteing off the WRONG PEEPS. I "AM" A TOY i can admit that but YOU, at least i can say its my throw isnt a bite from anyone. even though you think its looks like demure. dumb fuck..

WOW really..? are you serious!? you think your not toy? WOW who tells this kid that hes not toy hahahaha yo check out that train shot..... i hate to do this to you... look at that S strait up siar bite to the fullest. and that A strait up Diars A and those T's are so typical and you wanna call me toy all the time hahaha you biteing off the WRONG PEEPS. I "AM" A TOY i can admit that but YOU, at least i can say its my throw isnt a bite from anyone. even though you think its looks like demure. dumb fuck..

how can you say any of that was bitten this was done.????