Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TheMaker: Im just visiting,Ive been looking at all your posts,I just want to say,what the fuck just happened.It seems like 84.5 percent are straight trying to get quick fame with ugly throwies with good paint.That fucken dirt ball kid holding the paint looks like Ben Davis the gorrilla,got damn you ugly,god dam,wooo looks like someone hit you with a bamboo stick,kid.Owsi now I just want to say somethang,ok are you ready,forreals are you ready,ok,"You Fucken Suck My Hairy Cactus Balls".Why in the fuck would you go risk yourself to bust a throwie for Jimbo,that shows your weak minded because hes getting under your skin.Good job Jimbo,props.(Q and A) Owsi,what noise does a owl make. it makes a noise like this Whoo Whoo .It fits you that you hit that name because just like the owl says Who Who.Who the fuck are you,never seen you up,never ever want to see you up,just hang yourself with Chuck Taylors shoe laces.Fucken whacked ass fucken tonka toy.Got to go now im on retirement.- TheMaker 714

all right

owsi!

your no fucking king cuz u hit one straight... street side along 87. and your shitty ass throwie also! makes you no fucking king.

you remind me of scole and o7 when he used to blast 12 oz on his throws ......

kids like you need to get the shit beet outa of you......... and btw your gonna start getting dissed by everyone and fuck your city locals bullshit that sounds like some 831 shit anyway.well im done tlaking shit about you.cuz your just a nother fucking toy in san jose that wants fame!

LISTEN EVERYONE YOU NEVER GONNA GET FAME OR BUMPED

1. IF YOU BUMP YOUR OWN SHIT.

2.TALK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR CREWS ON THIS

OOO AND LOOKS LIKE THAT AOT IS SOMTHING SEPO WOULD DO BUT HE WAS NOT EVEN IN THE A AT THAT TIME.

AND HE IS NOT IN THE A ANYMORE.

HE IS ALL ABOUT THE H

all right

owsi!

your no fucking king cuz u hit one straight... street side along 87. and your shitty ass throwie also! makes you no fucking king.

you remind me of scole and o7 when he used to blast 12 oz on his throws ......

kids like you need to get the shit beet outa of you......... and btw your gonna start getting dissed by everyone and fuck your city locals bullshit that sounds like some 831 shit anyway.well im done tlaking shit about you.cuz your just a nother fucking toy in san jose that wants fame!

LISTEN EVERYONE YOU NEVER GONNA GET FAME OR BUMPED

1. IF YOU BUMP YOUR OWN SHIT.

2.TALK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR CREWS ON THIS

OOO AND LOOKS LIKE THAT AOT IS SOMTHING SEPO WOULD DO BUT HE WAS NOT EVEN IN THE A AT THAT TIME.

AND HE IS NOT IN THE A ANYMORE.

HE IS ALL ABOUT THE H

831 SHIT WTF!! Nigas out here are actually down for they shit. come out here to SALAS niga

Archived