Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Extra Extra Extra read all about it,I just created a new Thread look on Brick Slayer under San Jose`s #1 toys (Ameba,Dolor,Draz and Moda) please leave pictures,hate mail,dislikes or whatever you want about these kats.Jump on it,lets make a statement and an example for the future toys of South Bay".-TheMaker

98.7% of the time the maker is talking straight from his anus but he did express a very true statement that "kids" who have just recently started (attempting) to get up or make a name for themselves should find their own names,as we all know often times it is difficult to write a name that has not already been chosen as well as actually make it a word you would find in the dictionary but at least set some boundaries on recycling names i mean come on if somebody from the bay area writes the name don't write it now if you see some picture of a disgusting ass throw up in butt fuck nowhere and on the other side of the planet your probably safe, now if said individual is deceased for example, i have recently noticed a few consistent "fate" tags, real talk that's just disrespectful do your research and finally biting style now obviously our styles are first influenced by people we see or people we know but some of the "kids" in this city are straight just stealing letters from veterans and consistent ass famous writers without even slightly attempting to tweak them the least bit and that's just retarded get your own names your own styles and stop pretending like your down when really this is just a fad like Pokemon for most of you and you do it for the recognition of the weenies on this forum.

YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR ON COKE.

hahah i didnt get one. post them here, if this is true :D i doubt you have any noods of who ever you guys are

talking about, tho. sounds like a bluff to me... and haha bump ameba for failing at life, being a poser at

skateboarding, sucking dick for paint lessons , and having his gay long hair that makes him look like fabio :lol:

30lktmx.jpg

but enough of this toy talk about fagmeba:D

fuckin toy ameba will shit on yu, yu talk hella shit butt cant back it up bitch ass toy

"Extra Extra Extra read all about it,I just created a new Thread look on Brick Slayer under San Jose`s #1 toys (Ameba,Dolor,Draz and Moda) please leave pictures,hate mail,dislikes or whatever you want about these kats.Jump on it,lets make a statement and an example for the future toys of South Bay".-TheMaker[ this guy.. how old are?? go play your gay ukulele pussy bitch

^chill toy you and your whole lil group are just a bunch of letter biting seasonal bombers you think cause youve done 100 tags and 4 fill ins that your up? haha try putting in 3 or 4 years then talking youll put in 5 months get popped and quit guranteed none of you are lifers yall just fakersssssssssss

Calm Down Pussyboy

haha so you think you wit it cause you been doin this for a whopping 3 years. lolol your shit be hurtn bad boy. close your mouth or i meant to say your pumpkin head. you and the rest of these big heads are in this shit for the wrong reason. nothin but desruction, fuck that wanna b weenie shit. yall got this game fuck up.

I'M just gonna throw it out there....

if you really dont like moda or ameba or draz or any one else in the graff scenes style or dislike them personally.

Why not do what real old school graff heads would do.....go over them every time you see them up go overthem get up more then them hit more spots go over there shit force them to quit.......thats the graffiti way... humiliate them in public let the streets be the judge thats why i was feeling that eb over that kept....at least he's doing more than talkin he's painting....lets all go paint kill sj. underground overground ........what ever..... KILL THE BUFF

fuckin toy ameba will shit on yu, yu talk hella shit butt cant back it up bitch ass toy

haah if you say so . haha yeah i do talk hella shit cause you will never find out who i am:lol: :lol: and im amm safe behind my iphone that my mom bought me:p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

[/color][/u][/b][/color]ITS CUZ HES A CHILD!! what dont you people get hes a fifteen yearold behind an iphone his dumb ass momma bought for him.

THIS IS WHAT HIS LIFE CONSISTS OF..--->

themaker.gif

hah yeah i am a child. yes i am 15 years old haha if that what you wana tell your self i am. its funny cause all

these things you just said is funny. i can imagen that you are a 15 year old and you go on 12oz threw your

iphone that your mom bought you, and are forces to believe that everyone else is doing the same as you are

, fucking ignorant person:p :lol: :scrambled: :cool: :) :D