Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant fight got to bring a gun with you everywhere.this shit aint the wild wild west.this is fist punching, jaw breaking,knuckle cracking,wig splitting,fat lips hanging,eyebrow split right open, right here,do it my way or bitch you hit the road.only weak mother fuckers bring knives and guns.come get some to all you fucks. you bring a gun,forget about it,i do it like mike tyson bitch,just my fist,those are my hoes.pussies carry guns and knives.you know who your are,cunt rashes-TheMaker

This is TheMaker speaking,Let me put it this way if you cant fill in a throw right, then "Dont Fucken Do It At All".that shit looks hella fucken terrible.It looks like Rainman did it on crack.So please Mesy dont bite Mes from Twb and props to him,there can only be one Mes.By you adding a Y does not make a difference you stupid Hunch Back of Norte Dame.Kept,im just going to say wow (in a bad way).Stacks of shit.The last one i dont know what it fucken says so basically its fucken whacked.It looks like some dumbasses from FTP did it,oopss sorry FTP did do it.jeje.give up,stop already,that shit aint funny if you are trying to make us laugh.-TheMaker (Jimbo stay up homie)

This is TheMaker speaking,Let me put it this way if you cant fill in a throw right, then "Dont Fucken Do It At All".that shit looks hella fucken terrible.It looks like Rainman did it on crack.So please Mesy dont bite Mes from Twb and props to him,there can only be one Mes.By you adding a Y does not make a difference you stupid Hunch Back of Norte Dame.Kept,im just going to say wow (in a bad way).Stacks of shit.The last one i dont know what it fucken says so basically its fucken whacked.It looks like some dumbasses from FTP did it,oopss sorry FTP did do it.jeje.give up,stop already,that shit aint funny if you are trying to make us laugh.-TheMaker (Jimbo stay up homie)

HAHAHAHAHAHA All This Gay Ass Nigga And His Sidekick Bitch Jimbo Know How To Do Is Dick Ride And Hate PM Me If U Want To Set Shit Up Nigga Im One Message Away

This toy! Blah blah blah blah wtf is an eskeleto?

Is it a dick up your mouth!

You got nothin on the maker! My nigha.

--jimboo

the maker says the truth

hahaha cmon now whiteboy you forgot to take spanish classes back in high school or what? haha and im guessing the makers name is jimm and your just trying to show daddy some love. a lot of people in sj dont really paint your right but you paint less than any of these niggas probably cmon now look at all the comments theyre mostly yours hahahaha just keep staring at your 2 montanas toy you aint finna do shit with em

Wit the shit,you are calling me out so why dont your punk ass pm me since your getting all puffy,one click away nappy headed nikgah.someone got there ego broken,do you want me to paste it together with Elmer`s glue,bitch -TheMaker 510

Hahahaha This Nigga Jus Keeps Goin Why Dont U Go To The 510 Thread And Dick Ride Some More Pussy