Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

watch now themakers gunna write a paragraph long story about how im a toy and how much he loves putting his balls in dude's mouths and to meet him miles away from sj

lmao that shit is funny on the real,son.props.I will leave you alone since you remind me of me.lmao funny shit i like that.-TheMaker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimmi i thought you had my back,why you let these fags with anal worms talk shit to me when im off the air?? Im Darth Vader and your Luke Sky Walker,"Luke,I am your father".Im Batman and your Robin,Im Shaggy and your Scobby Doo get it.Help me to Help you.-The Maker

Jimmi i thought you had my back,why you let these fags with anal worms talk shit to me when im off the air?? Im Darth Vader and your Luke Sky Walker,"Luke,I am your father".Im Batman and your Robin,Im Shaggy and your Scobby Doo get it.Help me to Help you.-The Maker

what is he, your little bitch or something? or are you his little bitch?..........**waiting for the pointless bullshit that will make its way out of themakers mouth **:D :D :D

what is he, your little bitch or something? or are you his little bitch?..........**waiting for the pointless bullshit that will make its way out of themakers mouth **:D :D :D

No I'm not, I just agree with what he says cause he talks the truth.

You mad?

Shut the fuck up bitch ass niggardly before I take you out.

All you are is talk, why don't you get out of here and go paint some shots?

To much of an pussy?

Fuck you bitch ass toy life.

Bump my negro the maker!

---jimmi

hey maker..

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!

themaker.gif

You mad?

You say your old school!!

Hahahahahaha man your a joke.

Your bitch ass toy wishes you were old school,

homie back in the days in the days

I was killing buses. With my nig kose.

You really want old school pics? I'll pull out my

photo album from back in the days

--Jimmie 510

exactly haha, people talk shit about og writers and say they "FELL OFF" its called "Getting A Life" VEKS is ill and always will be wether hes painting still or not. dude has put in mad work

if u dont post flicks then dont eb bitching for em fagg!

on a side note, get off dtc kyt's nuts you pussy! go work on some straights cause urs are garbage! where u having a motherfucking seizure! or are just that fucking toy??

go do sj a favor and kill yourself! noone likes you toy ass! and you get on here acting like your the shit and everyones on ur nuts.. noones on ur nuts! ur a sorry ass TOY! get that thru ur deformed dome!!!

if u dont post flicks then dont eb bitching for em fagg!

on a side note, get off dtc kyt's nuts you pussy! go work on some straights cause urs are garbage! where u having a motherfucking seizure! or are just that fucking toy??

go do sj a favor and kill yourself! noone likes you toy ass! and you get on here acting like your the shit and everyones on ur nuts.. noones on ur nuts! ur a sorry ass TOY! get that thru ur deformed dome!!!

come on man leave rockafella alone that's not very nice of you