Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chow loves to stick kites up her pussy.bitch dont you do anything else other then kites.any throw ups,im not talking about the ones people do for you,im talking about the ones you do and what i dont understand is half of the city is hittng you up instead of you hitting up.you must suck some good dick,bitch,do you swallow? "me love you long time" if you got all these stupid fucks hitting your name up."do you understand the words that are coming out off my mouth" - TheMaker 510 T.st

You heard she "sucks good dick" ? ... u must want that good dick then.

And naw nigga I dont wanna meet u in Hayward. Faggot Pussy.

Hey everyone the MAKER PM'ed ME! ! ! ! Lets see what this fag had to say....

"Why couldnt you just pm you stupid punk bitch? your the dumb nikgah that wants this big stud to mangle your monkey ass.You must be Timid,jeje.Im getting under your skin,I love that gives me great pleasure.jeje.Anyways dumb bitch nikgah what do you want and where do you want to meet? I live in 510 Hayward Tennyson st,you meet me at SouthLand Mall anytime after 5pm,because I work nikgah then we`ll handle.You want me come and get me bitch.-TheMaker the soul Taker."

faggot bitch I aint no teeny bopper ass bitch that chills at malls like u . And no this aint Timid. I heard u like good dick. The mall has plenty for you when ur off work. have fun.

BUMP CHOW

BUMP CHOW

BUMP CHOW

BUMP CHOW

BUMP CHOW

BUMP CHOW

BUMP CHOW

BUMP CHOW

l_e4c100fce0474411b7642604bcb1b1c9.jpg

T1000 your shit is starting to look like my lady Beso`s style stop biteing her shit and stop sucking everybody balls on that role call you did on the right.but on the mother fucken real It looks like my sloppy hooker Beso`s shit,plus werehouses shots dont count.those are just large canvases in building.telos the bitch does alot of those,so no fame there.quit while your a head of yourself.-TheMaker

T1000 your shit is starting to look like my lady Beso`s style stop biteing her shit and stop sucking everybody balls on that role call you did on the right.but on the mother fucken real It looks like my sloppy hooker Beso`s shit,plus werehouses shots dont count.those are just large canvases in building.telos the bitch does alot of those,so no fame there.quit while your a head of yourself.-TheMaker

hey maker..

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!

themaker.gif