Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This is TheMaker speaking,I want to give a shout out to Owsi for just lasting 4 months in the game,thanks I was tired of all yourself promo pictures and your fucked up throwies.Thank you for no longer writting.Im going to be truthful and real mother fucken talk.If your going to start to write please just dont hit up for like 2 months and think your the king of san jose because after the 3rd month you will probably quit and make a fucken fool out of yourself.You know what,just dont even fucken bother on getting into the graffiti game,just ride your fixie bike with your caca sagging skinny jeans and your fucked up bike parties.Who the fuck invented a sober bike part? If I were throwing a fucken bike party I would call all my drunk friends,drop acid or E,ride any fucken bike i find,have some hoes ride with us,then have a camo pack filled with coors light in it to get more fucked up on the road and then go to a park to fuck them hoes.now thats a bike party.Fucken sober fixie tight fucken jeans like a bitch bike partyies what the fuck is that?-TheMaker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up with all these flashy lights in the bike party,so does that mean you love all the mother fucken colors of the rainbow and you like it up the ass.because only fags wear blinking lights and playing fucken Prince on there custom made big speakers mounted on there bikes.Seriously,yo this shit aint SF gay pride shit.fucken wake the fuck up kids and turn in your fixie bikes for BMX`s or any freestyle bike.that fixie shit is stupid.I could of sworn i seen Chow Timid Telos and all those fags that hang with them in a fixie bike party.come on your fucken adults riding kid bikes with tricycles.get the fuck out of here.Chow i just want to say fuck you personally to you bitch.-TheMaker

FUCK! i was a big fan of veks up until this. im sure he can careless what i think just like i can careless what anyone thinks of me. but i cant believe more and more people are participating in the destruction of this once very mysterious, anonymous, and beautiful subculture. fuck anything commercial!!!! they're bringing attention to the culture and making it more trendy for stupid toys to come into the scene.

to who ever called terf a toy? you probably jealous that u cant get up as much as him and that your tags are weak and illegible. to you toys (meaning new jacks), if you cant tag or improve your tag over time, your a toy. quit fucken self promoting, its making you look wack and dumb.

on the real! about 99.5 of everyone thats on here is weak, no progressing ass, new booty toy. congratulations you guys have taken over 12oz.

who ever dissed that shine tag and didnt leave a name? for 1, shows your heart (pussy), second, your toy tag is hella toy lol. all you kids got the game twisted but it aint your fault. you dont have a graff father to teach you right and smack you when you get out of hand or out of line...

fuccck i hella typed a lot but it was worth venting.

YOU ARE ONE FUCKING IDIOT. Bump the homie Veks. Doin it right. and puttin money on the table for the family. hes doin something with his life. get the fuck outa here little kid.

Whats up with all these flashy lights in the bike party,so does that mean you love all the mother fucken colors of the rainbow and you like it up the ass.because only fags wear blinking lights and playing fucken Prince on there custom made big speakers mounted on there bikes.Seriously,yo this shit aint SF gay pride shit.fucken wake the fuck up kids and turn in your fixie bikes for BMX`s or any freestyle bike.that fixie shit is stupid.I could of sworn i seen Chow Timid Telos and all those fags that hang with them in a fixie bike party.come on your fucken adults riding kid bikes with tricycles.get the fuck out of here.Chow i just want to say fuck you personally to you bitch.-TheMaker

Damn nigga. u dont have nothing to do !

BUMP THOSE NIGGAs

TELOS

TIMID

CHOW

PM me me maker so we could meet up my nigga

whats wrong with prince??

TOY LIFER

okay kids time to let you know whats good!

ew and el do not have beef.

ew have tags everywhere toy! tags that have ben running since i was in middle school and im 22 now.

there has not been a single city and a 100 mile radius thjat i have not seen a ew.

el is one hella dope ass crew though and there good people.

yemp it was right there

and tell me when those white boys checked them they said whats wkt. with there w hats on

it probably wasnt wkt then. cause that W hat is for west side mob also. unless the W wasnt down. but yea that fight got big. heard some head got stuck tho?:eek: